Reviews for The Love That Shattered a Man
Awesome-love-th chapter 1 . 9/10
Omg this is so cool
Omg, this is the first fanfiction written about snape in 1999. It had the word Always in it, and snape says it ! It's blown my mind
I prefer this version of The older generations lives. I like how James and Sev are friends and how sev likes someone else and lily is suporting him.
Johnnycashfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This fanfic was written a DAY before my 2nd birthday!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Oh my god. This was sad, beautiful, tragic. I always thought that Snape was bitter over a past love, but obviously that turned out to be Lily. Samantha's a good enough substitute, I reckon.
TetrisEffect chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Wandering through the older fanfics- I found this and- ouch. It's painful... I felt that there had to be a solid reason for Snape's hatred of Harry from the start of his first year, and I couldn't fell a hate for him despite his treatment of Harry. So when canon told us why, I wasn't too shocked, yet it felt strange to believe for some reason. Your story, made before the reveal, was something like I expected from the beginning. The impact of this was strong, and written well. Thanks for the tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Nice fic

.gov/petition/maintain-true-net-neutrality-protect-freedom-information-united-states/9sxxdBgy
Wheezzy8 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
How poignant and emotional! What a story! I almost believed that it was canon. Well done!
mitz chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
poor Severus...
alittlebookish chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
first severus fic s2
PageNineandThreeQuarters chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Pure genius! I cried.. I don't do that often. A pictures says a thousand words and this spoke volumes of your talent! :D absolutely amazing!
roxanneluanne123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow, I love how this was written before we knew about snape's secret! And person under me, no book is better than Harry Potter. :)
DIVERGENT chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Read divergent by Veronica Roth! It's Bertrand than HP HG PJACKSON AND TWILIGHT! DIVERGENT
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Oh my God, that was beautiful. It made me cry.
Zoe chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Oh my gosh! This is so close to the actual ending of Harry Potter- you even have "always" in it. Other than that, the plot, characters, and overall story are believable, and I find myself really enjoying your writing style. Keep writing!