Reviews for The Obliviation
top story chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
And kick ass she did
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
OMG you HAVE to update :0 this is amazing, there are hardly any stories like this and it's perfect! OMG please i love this story and ily your account xx
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So sad, but really good :)
Rrit chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh, the feels. Great story
quartzite shadow chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*sob!
Scribe of the Owls chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Beautifully written story. Favorited.

I did come across a few grammatical errors while reading this, though they are almost nonexistent.

For example:

"I have no idea." I whispered, "Far away."}}}

Unless I'm reading this incorrectly (for example, you might have meant that she said the first part, then whispered the second), it should read: {{{"I have no idea," I whispered. "Far away."}}}

That was pretty much it, however.

Once again, I loved this story. It flowed nicely, was written astoundingly, and overall portrayed Hermione well.

Awesome job. :D
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was so sweet, and you're right - Hermione had to have at least one muggle friend outside of Hogwarts. I like this version of it, someone she can tell everything to. I especially appreciate the ending, how she understands everything. I think it would be great to see a sequel in which Hermione goes back and lifts the charm on Bella after her parents, I would love to read that. Very well done.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awwww.
TrueFlamer13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It was really good!
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow that was so sad. if i thought that obliviating your parents' memories is sad then destroying your best friend's memory is even worse. this was so sad! poor hermione! can you write a continuation, perhaps after the war?
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Im actually in tears right now!
lightsjourney chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved this. I cried and everything. Is there a companion piece to this? Like after and she goes back and has her remember?
QuidditchFlyer19 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I like it! you should make the people read it or maybe have Ron and Harry read it...or something like that. Put it in your story, that way it isn't all about reading about Harry, spice it up a little with a small story about Hermione.
Aurora Borealis 97 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved this! But could you maybe expand on it? How she reacted when Hermione restored her memory, or maybe add her to The Deathly Hallows reading? That would be awesome! Hermione's family is one thing, but a friend of hers the same age? Cool! 'Course, by now you'd probably have to add her at Harry's first year, but still!