Reviews for And in Between It Always Seems Too Long
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
My heart hurt. They were so far apart. I was skeptical they'd find their way back
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was achingly beautiful!
luafontes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
so sweet and beautiful!
lovelovelove chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have been reading a lot of fic everyday and night since April and most of I read are really great stories but this one is what I have been looking for since then! GAHHD! You made me cry a river! It was a good and worthy cry! Continue writing angst stories with a great story line like this. It's more realistic than the other future fic I have read. You made my night! Keep writing! XOXO
crazyaboutthem chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Perfect... Simply perfect...
colorshow chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was so painful to read it was beautiful!
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That was heart-wrenching and emotionally exhaustin, but worth it. Good job.
LC 86 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was wonderful! It was epic! The plot was intriguing and the emotions were raw and real. So pongient. You should be proud of this because it really is incredible.

Thank-you for writing a story about such a difficult and painful topic. For you to be able to do that so perfectly is the mark of a truly talented writer. :)
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this is wonderfully written and i'm an angst whore but i couldn't get past the cheating revelation unfortunately.
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Know when you read a story and tears start prickling the more you read? Yep, this one is a hit! I loved it! And I loved the development.. Finchel is my fave couple ever and you just made me love them a lot more. Thanks for sharing!
edurrant0404 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
FANTASTIC! :)
sandra-wfg chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
OMG...

first of all thanks for the dedication, the angst and the pink tulips ;)

second of all, wow, it rang so true but it was SO sad, and thank you for that happy ending, I was super worried when Rachel was pregnant again that you'd have her have a second miscarriage...

very interesting editing with the flashbacks and all

I wouldn't have minded seeing more into their minds ;)

I liked that you chose to focus on Rachel (we've already talked about that!) it's a nice change for all those focused on Finn (mine included!) fics!

anyhow and all in all, very very great story :) I'm so glad you went through with it!

*heart*
rbbhudson chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
it took me a while, but i made it through, and it was phenomenal! OUTSTANDING! and i cried too. :)
finchely chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh my god. Oh my god. Just, wow, my mind is blown, because how is it possible for me to go through such a drastic array of emotions in this short time period? Honestly, I was practically sulking in tears throughout the whole story, and then suddenly I have this larger-than-life smile implanted on my face. You, my friend, are one talented writer, and this story has just blown me to pieces. I really love how you portrayed both Finn and Rachel's characters, along with their interactions with other people (like Kurt). I also really liked how real this story was, not just some cliche happy-go-lucky fantasy that we'd all like to dream up. It was real, fueled with such bittersweet angst and love and tragedy as dhsjdbddndjsnddjdb I just really loved it a lot, okay? Thank you for being the talented writer you are and piecing this story to existence. (sorry, rant over) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was so sad and good! I'm glad finn and Rachel worked things out. Well written too :)