Reviews for Uptown Girl
Purdy Girl101 chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
please update
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 12 . 12/13/2011 this was sort of depressing and makes me want to hug soft things...sniffle sniffle. Either way, can't wait for the next update!
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
You never fail me, love. :3 Can't wait for tomorrow.
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So this review is actually for the new chapter; FF wouldn't let me do another review for chapter 10. ANYWAY, I really liked this chapter; I guess this is why drive-ins were coined "passion pits", teehee. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, glad to here whatever was bothering ya cleared up. :3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I'm sorry to hear about your family emergency; you and your loved ones will be in my thoughts. Take your time on updating; I understand that other things are more important to you at the moment, as they rightly should be. Peace 3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
The last two chapters were really good. I feel like Isabella/A-Rab's relationship is kinda a spin off of Tony/Maria's, only they seem to have a brighter future ahead of them than Tony and Maria did. Thanks for such quick updates, love! :3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Hehe...bashing watermelons...this chapter is my favorite so far; so sweet! :3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Being lazy once again...I like the route you're taking with this. Slowing your story down is making it more interesting to read. And d'aww! Isabella and A-Rab are so cute! :3 They just make me want to squee and hug soft things.

One tiny thing though: The line, " think of all the negative possibilities that could go wrong." is kind of redundant; a little rewording is all that sentence needs and you'll be fine, darling! Thanks for such quick updates! Can't wait for the next one.
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
This was a good chapter. I loved the line: "Well you seemed like you wanted to be kissed." Boys can be so silly. Can't wait for the next update! :3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I am a lazy set of bones, so this is a review for both chapters. Your story is off to a good start, and thank God you included some of the many stories on this page seem to include the Jets, but not the Sharks; thank you for that. :3

I know you said in your A/N that things are rushed, but please PLEASE do not rush your story. A story needs time to grow to go from good to great...a story is a lot like a flower I suppose. Taking your time on a piece also lets characters/relationships/plot develop and helps it to become more interesting for the readers. I hope to see you keep up with this story; so many stories on this page get forgotten about.