Reviews for Sleepover At Sam's
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
LOL that's awesome... hehe...
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hehe... but i am curious... why and HOW did Danny sleep fly to her house?
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
You had me chuckling through the entire story, which is something I don't do much anymore. Great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Wait so Danny wearing his boxers why would he be keeping the ring there?
chocolatechips84 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
TEE HEE! LOVED IT!
GothicWolfDream chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
XD asunme
Nya101 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
U just loooooove making them melt into a the .poor tuck
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
hay this is very good but i just have a qustion what is a class ring i have neverherd of that before
rowan37 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
awesome! i loved it! especially with the little conversations you had with dannyXD
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Good story!

You have a security cameras in Sam's room?

Good first date.

Poor Tuckers PDA.

Sincerely The Sign Painter
Samantha Nighingale chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
LUV THE ENDING.
Elissi chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
This story seemed a bit rushed to me; and slightly cliche. But if you get over that it's an okay story. Not the best I've read, certainly not the worst. But you could have developed the Sam/Danny thing more and explained the "bribing butler with chocolate" in depth like a flashback.

But for the truth thing, it irks me that the only thing that ever comes up as truth is "who do you like"

In our games we get downright rude, nasty, and personal. xD Just saying.

But overall the story was good.
5-stepsbehind chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Very sweet ending chappie! :) Awwww, I just love any stories with Sam/Danny flufiness! SUPPORT THE FLUFF!

And thanks for the answer. You know, I now beleive that chocalate has the power to do anything...Or the turkey just has a liking for chocalate.

Again, I really liked this ending, and overall, it was a very sweet/cute/FLUFFY story.
Nitebreaker chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Good story. I like how the characters interacted with each other;Sam's text messaging Danny about her feelings was cute.

Er, I hope she wasn't doing anything, you know, embarrassing when he phased through the wall.
Polska-1999 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011