Reviews for First and Last Date
kagaminelynn03 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
it scared the hell out of me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I Cant Tell If I'm Crying Anymore.
Victim of Doubt chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Interesting.

The dynamism between Len and Rin is cute. Rin enemies with Miku? I've read them once or twice, but at least there was no bashing. Hachune being in-understandable? Well that's cute beyond comprehension. Len's personality is quite nice, but I'm glad you didn't change Tei's built personality (that being a yandere).

Kagami Kawaiine Miku's fantasy gone wrong XD I've heard a lot about Defoko but I've yet to listen to any of her songs. I should really get to it, I guess.

Overall the fanfic is a nice read and the horror shook me (although, I am quite easily scared) but there are itsy-bitsy mistakes.

[And just like any waiting person, he was watching the clock, anxiously chewing his lip as he stared at the minute hand inching past the numbers.]

Said line technically has no mistake, but the comma hurts my eyes. Instead of placing ',' in between 'clock' and 'anxiously', why not try 'while'? As in, [{sic} he was watching the clock while anxiously chewing his lip {sic}].

Are {You might not want to read the next three paragraphs.} as well as {Okay, it's done.} inserted author notes? If they are, they break the story's flow which voluntarily makes a reader leave without hesitation. But if they aren't, then there's really no qualm (in a sense ).

And finally one last thing to splay is that Tei Sukone is normally called a 'Vipperloid' rather than an UTAU. I'm not quite sure what the difference between UTAU and Vipper is but I'll get to it. For now the above statement is border-lining a gray area until I decide to indulge in hard-core '-loid research.

Nonetheless, apart from all the useless ramble on top, everything is neat and tidy and quite close to horror perfection.

- Vic
JulieTheDictator chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Not the most gory story I've read. I won't exactly have nightmares either, but the story is pretty good. Erm, honestly? I could probably write something more violent and gory than you. You know me well enough to know that. Anyways, you're way too gentle... if not a bit obsessed with making crack-fics at school.

Your (sort of) loving friend,

Kuro
SoulsOfTeardrops chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
MORE! MORE! I NEED MORE! MORE BLOOD, MORE GORE, MORE MESSED UP CORPSES, MORE FLESH COVERED SCENERY!

Freedom- Au-Author-sama...

Nozomi- *drags Freedom back* you might not want to get to close to her right now

Freedom- Why?

Taidana- She has an obession for really gorey and messed up stuff.

Nozomi- And she turns a bit Yandere if you ask me

Freedom- S-scary, I didn't know Author-sama was like this

Nozomi- I think it's best we get out of this room before she spots us

Taidana- Agreed, not ready to die yet

*OC's leave*
Toan Daxland chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I still think zombies are scarier

But this is pretty good.

Though I'm not gonna have nightmares about it P

Hoping you write new stories.
MessyThoughts chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*cookie for youuu*

AWESOME, BLOOD!

write a werewolves one-shot, pwease ”•”

PWEASE?
Mellocestious chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
-hands a cookie- You deserve that! :D

That was more blood and gore than I expected, you made me so happy~! -glomps-

I shall now go re-read it and add it to my favorites :3