Reviews for EO Challenge: Under the Weather
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Awwwww. Poor boys; but a job well done! There's really no doubt that they'll sleep well tonight. :D

Good ones. :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Man those two really knows how to stick with doing something, personally I would have made a duck at the first few drops. Loved it.
OpheliacAngel chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Yay, I always love second chapters :)

Great drabble, it's nice knowing the two of them can rest now.

And thanks again for the amazing imagery.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Dean and Sam hard at work, I feel for them. Your imagery is always so amazing :)
Tifaching chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
LOL, I see the next part is now. Lovely finish.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
TBC? Whoo hoo! The imagery in this was absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the next part!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
The duty of the Winchester's is never done, but this at lest leads to a sense of reward as the family that was tormented is now at peace...and being so tired, soon the boys will be too!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Not that grave digging is fun in general but this has to be the absolute worst when it's pouring rain and they still have to go on digging.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ahhh - now that has everything to make a girl happy! Wet shirt contest, muscles, and the wonderful image of a gunmetal grey sky. Loved the last line too. Well done honey! Wuthering heighs :-)

xx Kate
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I missed your chapter 2 the first time around. I really like the line: "A sudden thunderclap sounded the death knell for the poltergeist of 380 Acacia Avenue." Loved the image of the boys working against the storm, and, at the end, the contrast between the family sleeping soundly, unassaulted, and the Winchesters, even in their storm-buffeted condition, doing the same.

Great story!
masondixon chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Like "reading" a painting; the words were so clear and descriptive. Not a single drop of dialogue and yet the story said so much.

Thank You.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very nice! Literally "under the weather". Neither rain nor snow nor sleet will stop them from their daily toil... :)
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, this drabble is drenched in atmosphere, I like it!

Sue
Wynefred chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
"...a kiss from Dean's trusty Bic"

I love this line. Beautiful! Great job, hon!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lovely dreary imagery. I bet they were chilled to the bone, too. It just feels very cold, the way you wrote it. I'm right there with them... and I'll have you know that I'm a big baby about being out in the rain. When're we going back inside?