Reviews for Unlucky Number Six
MP chapter 30 . 1/28
Excellent excellent excellent. You out did yourself. This was great read.
AllThingWeird35 chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
Ahhhhhhh, i liked the ending paragraph - a lovely touch
AllThingWeird35 chapter 25 . 8/8/2015
AllThingWeird35 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
You write everyone really well, i love it
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
Really enjoyed this one. I find that Boone/courier can be very cliche in the way people write it but this one was done really really well.
Also, Very impressed with the length, you've managed to write a decent size where I've found I'm not getting fed up of the story and I'm still wanting more!
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
I usually don't go in for f!courier/Boone; not because I don't like the pairing but because most people don't write it well. And while the last few chapters may have given me a cavity or two, overall I loved this story. Great job!
BarbedCaress chapter 30 . 6/22/2015
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I love your story, you wrote it really well made me think I was there along with all the characters. I could really feel all the emotions in it.
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 30 . 3/21/2015
xD oh of corse you would end the story with that line. how did i not see that coming. x3 greatly enjyed this. thanks for the good read.
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 29 . 3/20/2015
six certainly knows how to make an odd relationship with people. like her fucked up realtionship with vulpes, and how he was pretty much crazy about a woman who he could never completly have emotionally. and her realtionship with boone reminds me of my sisters realtionship wit her husban. kinda canny how that plays out. lol obviously, almost at the end. i did really enjoy this story. :) muchas gracias, i had fun.
M chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
Honestly this is probably the best Fallout fic on this site.
Walker Stalker chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
This actually wasn't a bad read, though I thought the climax flopped with the handling of the characterization and plot elements in that chapter. Your portrayal of the companions were pretty good throughout. Lucilla I thought to be a useless add-on to the cast. Six came off as a competent and believable protagonist under all her circumstances, especially when she was battling Stockholm syndrome. The last few chapters, however, seemed rushed and not up to par with the quality of the beginning and middle of the story. Some places got lazy in Chapters 28 and 29 (such as, instead of writing out numbers, you typed them as numerals), and when Six initially misled Boone into thinking Seven wasn't his, I found that part to fall kind of flat. Overall, a pretty decent and comprehensible fanfic.
Orifiel chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I just found this story and am loving Six and Vulpes and your depiction of the slave-master relationship between them.

I did want to note that in Chapter 3, Benny was mentioned in the sentence: "When it came time to put him down, she wouldn't be stupid, as Benny was." But at the beginning of this chapter, Six had been hoping Manny Vargas had the lead on her shooter's identity. It sounds like this is written in third person limited omniscience, so maybe instead of mentioning Benny by name in Chapter 3, he could be described as simply the man who shot her?

At any rate, your characterizations are top notch and your prose style is very clean and virtually flawless. Fantastic work, and I'll continue reading the rest of it :)
Miriflowers chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
No words. Just love.
lita2extreme chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
Wow. That was great. I just found this story and couldn't stop reading it. Absolutely wonderful. can't wait to read more of your work. Hopefully you'll write another New Vegas fiction soon. Keep up the great work.