Reviews for Unlucky Number Six
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 30 . 3/21
xD oh of corse you would end the story with that line. how did i not see that coming. x3 greatly enjyed this. thanks for the good read.
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 29 . 3/20
six certainly knows how to make an odd relationship with people. like her fucked up realtionship with vulpes, and how he was pretty much crazy about a woman who he could never completly have emotionally. and her realtionship with boone reminds me of my sisters realtionship wit her husban. kinda canny how that plays out. lol obviously, almost at the end. i did really enjoy this story. :) muchas gracias, i had fun.
M chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
Honestly this is probably the best Fallout fic on this site.
Walker Stalker chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
This actually wasn't a bad read, though I thought the climax flopped with the handling of the characterization and plot elements in that chapter. Your portrayal of the companions were pretty good throughout. Lucilla I thought to be a useless add-on to the cast. Six came off as a competent and believable protagonist under all her circumstances, especially when she was battling Stockholm syndrome. The last few chapters, however, seemed rushed and not up to par with the quality of the beginning and middle of the story. Some places got lazy in Chapters 28 and 29 (such as, instead of writing out numbers, you typed them as numerals), and when Six initially misled Boone into thinking Seven wasn't his, I found that part to fall kind of flat. Overall, a pretty decent and comprehensible fanfic.
Orifiel chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I just found this story and am loving Six and Vulpes and your depiction of the slave-master relationship between them.

I did want to note that in Chapter 3, Benny was mentioned in the sentence: "When it came time to put him down, she wouldn't be stupid, as Benny was." But at the beginning of this chapter, Six had been hoping Manny Vargas had the lead on her shooter's identity. It sounds like this is written in third person limited omniscience, so maybe instead of mentioning Benny by name in Chapter 3, he could be described as simply the man who shot her?

At any rate, your characterizations are top notch and your prose style is very clean and virtually flawless. Fantastic work, and I'll continue reading the rest of it :)
Miriflowers chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
No words. Just love.
lita2extreme chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
Wow. That was great. I just found this story and couldn't stop reading it. Absolutely wonderful. can't wait to read more of your work. Hopefully you'll write another New Vegas fiction soon. Keep up the great work.
RosiePosie91 chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Wow. Just Wow. Your writing is incredible. This story is amazing. Thank you so much.
RosiePosie91 chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Beautiful, I love your style and I'm really enjoying this fic.
Norad III chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Really really strong thing. Your writing is just marvelous. Like many wrote before, this is the best Fallout fic I read so far. Characters behave and look like real people. And your Courier is not an invincible demigod. Good job!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2012
This was by far the best Fallout fic I've ever read. I loved the mysterious aspect of not knowing who Six would end up with until the end. And Vulpes' death was so well thought out. Even though Boone is my favorite character I'd love to see more work with Vulpes; you portray him wonderfully. I hope you continue writing because I'd love to continue reading.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/30/2012
I just stumbled upon this and I am just... no words. I love this fic so much. It involved two characters I love deeply and it had a great plot. Great job on this!
Aminde chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
That was such a wonderful ending! I couldn't ask for anything better!

I thought the way you showed Six and Boone sort of struggling to get back together was awesome, because I've seen too many stories where the guy apologizes and the girl immediately falls into his arms. And I loved the way you ended, complete with epilogue-esque narrative. It was pure brilliance.

The entire story was beautifully written and well thought-out. This was actually one of the few stories I've ever read that kept me hooked from start to finish like this did. It will definitely remain at the top of my favorites for years to come!
Too-fly chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
Love this! Fantastic work! You did a great job making your own story, not just re-telling quests. This goes on my list of favorites, good job!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
Great story man and great ending especially with the narrative pov. So courier and Boone died and now thier children are gonna take on the Mohave?