Reviews for The Viking's Memories
c3lia chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"I think I need a more Russian name than Beth" :) lol
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hmmm Eric daydreaming about his past. Sounds good to me.
Razzie11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I was wondering when you would write a new story. I read your other story about Valerie, which I enjoyed. Hope you continue with this one.
merick chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I like stories of Eric's past, it's fun to fill in the blanks that way, Lead on, but maybe Beth can become Ekaterina? (If you want more Russian)

Merick
Modiggy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Can't wait for more. I want to hear Eric's musings.
storiesforevy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
As always, I love everything you write!

I am very intrigued and can't wait to see what you have planned!
JecaNS chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I LOVE IT! This has the potential for great story! I would be definitely interested in more of this. Can't wait to see how the visit goes..

As for russian names, here's some that I like: Yuliya, Galina, Kseniya, Irina, Nadezhda (short Nada), Larisa and, my most favorite, Anushka (short Ana)... Hope it helps, I even "Englishsized" them. ;)

I'm off to bed...

Hugs,

Jeca
Jadajuice chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love stories of Eric's life before the Great REvalation. I'm on board - Beth isnt very Russian sounding, but I can't help you there.
azucar69 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Sorry I can't help with Russian names, but I'm ready to read about the Viking's past trysts. Flashbacks interpersed w/modern day Eric sounds really good right about now!
debbieja chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Interesting start. I am curious to see where it goes and what happened to Beth
elsie bailey chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh yes, I hope you will continue with your story. Of course Elizabeth's name in Russian might be Evetta. That name worked for AB.