Reviews for Words
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 2/21
Every time I read this I love it more. So amazing, as always cariad! Even if he's not Welsh!Merlin. Thank you to bits!
The Musician's Song chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Molto bene :-)
She with the hazel eyez chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Perfect
December Ice Star chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is the cutest thing ever! I was awww-ing the whole time! Your writing is just lovely. (:

-DIS
Renn chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awww! Being an absolute fan of Love Actually I was won over from the start, but a good plot does not necessarily make a good story, and YOU ROCK! This was purely awesome! And the Italian was good - *thank you* for actually asking someone and not simply going with an online translator, this is also a reason why this is such an amazing fic! :) Thanks for writing and sharing!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I LOVE THIS TOO. The last bit, with the english and the italian just... IT TOUCHED MY HEART.

Sorry, must be creeping you out by now. :)
Silent-Ninja x chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ahwww I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! :D you wrote it so beautifully and it was so sweet :) thankyou very much for writing!
Bellaliciousss chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Nice very well done. :-)
LavenderSpice chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I know that storyline from Love Actually (one of mt favorite parts of the amazing movie) and I adore how you adapted it to Merlin and Arthur. It's great! Thanks for the wonderful fiction.

~LavS
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous and it's going straight into my favourites. 'Just in cases!'
CookieZZ chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this! It's so sweet and italian is such a romantic sounding language. It's perfect. :)

I read this to keep me awake through my dog's labor it's 8:13 am and I've been awake since yesterday 10 am. I'm so dead.

10/10
rawr52 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Buonasera!

Aww, this isso adorable! Your writing is beautiful. The end scene made me squirm with amazingness. But so did the whole thing really :)

I loved how you made the character of Gwaine.

AWW!

Che ti amo -HEART-

Rory
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This story was just so lovely. It's been standing in line to be read and I'm so glad that I finally got a chance to.

Just... the broken English/Italian and the image of outrageous hand gestures... why does that seem so adorable and fluffy?

And the horrid misunderstandings... gosh, everything just ended up so perfectly.

You captured the essence of the Love Actually scenes so perfectly while still making it your own which is a line that isn't easily defined. Brilliant job. Can't believe that I waited this long to read this. It's made me unbelievably happy. Keep up the amazing work