Reviews for They Were Golden
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Such a brilliant one shot. I was reading this for I think the third or fourth time and I couldn't believe I hadn't reviewed it yet! This is just brilliant showing that even the most perfect and idolized characters have obvious and dangerous flaws.

I love pieces that are written from the perspective of a minor character, because it just shows more major characters from a different perspective while still being plausible.

This is one of those stories that I think about late at night. And it's just absolutely fantastic. The characterization is so different but works, the harsh side of a bunch of "saints" absolutely love it, especially Lily who is always seen as such a martyr and it's good to see her portrayed with at least some form of personality whether it be good or bad.

I love the whole concept of this story. People getting drunk in their own idea of power and how they abuse that power.. People don't realise how far they have gone until they are actually dead and seeing the Marauders in this way, I've never seen it done so well..

Anyway best be off
Keep on writing :)
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this, how they're young and thoughtless and just don't give a shit and how they strive to hide everything going on inside of them. Great fic.
AtheneDi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I loved the depth of this story!
PoppyPotter chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Your writing is amazing! I love this fic, it's sad and it kind of made my stomach squirm but I loved it.
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I got chills.

Really well done. I loved how they were just children and how Emmeline thought they didn't understand the gravity of what was happening.

Nice work.