Reviews for Your Real Name
BlackAntoid chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Yes! I knew you would update this! I'm the girl who got an account solely to follow this, and boy am I glad I did! And, you dropped quite the bomb in this chapter, too... I'm eager to see where you take this! Take your time, life can be tough sometimes :)

We'll be waiting!
Ally2497 chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Omg I am so happy you updated! This was a really interesting chapter and I can't wait to see where you take them next! I'll be looking forward to more from you :)
Gerren chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Wow, it's definitely been a while! Aside from that, another great chapter as usual. I love how Corny's trying to convince himself otherwise when it comes to his feelings lol.
Destiel101 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Thank you for continuing! Love it!
HerMajestyMrsElijahMikaelson chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Hey, so I know it's been a while but I adore this pairing and really hope that you choose to continue with this story. It's awesome! x
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens :-)
Ally2497 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I absolutely love this pairing and this story is SO cute! I know it's almost been a year but an update of this would absolutely make my day, and I know a lot of other people are wondering what's going to happen with these two!
Vic chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I'm madly and deeply in love with this couple, your writing and the story in general. It's been a while since your last update but I really hope you'll continue this. I'm not saying "finish" because I don't think I want this to end hahah!
I'm getting an account just to follow this story. Be flattered, for I've been a voyeuristic anonymous member since 2006.
I hope this won't be my last review!
dude chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
brilliant update asap
dude chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
GR8 MORE PLEZ
saicho-18 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
interesting
Emerald Ashes chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
This is so ridiculously cute! The writing's great, and I adore the characterization. I'm rooting for this couple like crazy. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. My one critique is to break up the paragraphs a little more. They tend to run long, and it strikes me as odd when a character's italicized thought is in the middle of a paragraph.
Noodles1398 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I love this story!
Amber's lil sis chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Please it's so good, I like the beginning, will you write more?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
they are soo sweet! can't wait to find out what happens next! please update soon! :D