Reviews for Your Real Name
coneyislandqueen chapter 5 . 3/4
Im gonna rescind that previous comment. I see your last update was 2014. I would sell my soul for another...
coneyislandqueen chapter 6 . 3/4
Cruelty. That is the only word that properly describes you stopping this story right at this point. I want to scream from frustration. I need the end even though its been like, 5 years. I'm desperate...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
Ugh this is so precious I can't even handle it. You're doing a fantastic job. I would love to see more!
LoverOfAllThingsFiction chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
I don't know if you're still working on this story but I really hope you are. I'm suddenly enjoying the idea of Amber and corny together and this is the best story I can find for them. Please update soon!
BlackAntoid chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Yes! I knew you would update this! I'm the girl who got an account solely to follow this, and boy am I glad I did! And, you dropped quite the bomb in this chapter, too... I'm eager to see where you take this! Take your time, life can be tough sometimes :)

We'll be waiting!
Ally2497 chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Omg I am so happy you updated! This was a really interesting chapter and I can't wait to see where you take them next! I'll be looking forward to more from you :)
Gerren chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Wow, it's definitely been a while! Aside from that, another great chapter as usual. I love how Corny's trying to convince himself otherwise when it comes to his feelings lol.
Destiel101 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Thank you for continuing! Love it!
HerMajestyMrsElijahMikaelson chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Hey, so I know it's been a while but I adore this pairing and really hope that you choose to continue with this story. It's awesome! x
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens :-)
Ally2497 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I absolutely love this pairing and this story is SO cute! I know it's almost been a year but an update of this would absolutely make my day, and I know a lot of other people are wondering what's going to happen with these two!
Vic chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I'm madly and deeply in love with this couple, your writing and the story in general. It's been a while since your last update but I really hope you'll continue this. I'm not saying "finish" because I don't think I want this to end hahah!
I'm getting an account just to follow this story. Be flattered, for I've been a voyeuristic anonymous member since 2006.
I hope this won't be my last review!
dude chapter 5 . 10/21/2013