Reviews for The Adventure of the Lost Body
horacethepig chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
A great idea. I believe Gerald Harper (who played Adam Adamant) is still with us - any chance of Adam showing up in the present if you continue this?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
please don't leave this unsolved for another century...
Model Builder chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
The pace is really picking up here, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Quite a surprise to see Dr. Te- . . . no, I won't post any spoilers here. To anyone reading this review, just read the story!
Model Builder chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I am most impressed by the way you have managed to write a "Sherlock Holmes" / "New Tricks" crossover without resorting to "traditional" methods of time travel. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Really enjoyed this chapter, the case is really interesting! Looking forward to the third part:)
Model Builder chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I have never seen an episode of "New Tricks" before reading this (though it is shown on our local PBS channel.) I will have to check it out. That being said, the flow of your story is so smooth that I had no problem following the action.

This story promises to be interesting: A Sherlock Holmes story where the Great Detective cannot possibly make a personal appearance (except posthumously, through the writings of his good friend, Dr. Watson.) I cannot wait to see how this plays out.
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I really enjoyed this! You've got the characters spot on and the plot is intriguing-well done:) I look forward to the next part!