Reviews for Kakashi's Seduction
Moonttje chapter 1 . 3/20
Prequel sequel whatever u make will be genius,... Gosh i love it soo much and i laughed the whole chapter cause of the dry humor in it and wow its amazing
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 3/10
holy shit... I FUCKIING LOVED IIITT
stellagreece chapter 1 . 2/2
describe it just do it woman
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Cutie and Sexy
eweqwe chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Short end but nice expression of love between the two. Good story :)
LOVING IT chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Just recently, a friend of mine suggested i start to read "YAOI". of course, being the straight dude that i am, i totally overreacted and punched him in the face for even thinking it. (he's gay, but I love the guy) but after a while, i got curious and researched the story he told me to read for my "first time". It was an awesome story "I WANT YOU BAD". by DetoxAngel.

Since then, I've been reading this stuff like a drug.

And just yesterday, me and my bud, got a little "touchy-feely" and he taught me the finer points of milking my prostate. yep. not gay, but that little thing is AWESOME! best orgasms ever.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
O.o
Sonea Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Amazing story. I like the idea of finding out exactly how 'Naruto sexed the pant off of Kakashi' i hope you write it as chapter two :)
mysticanimelover chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
this was really good i loved tsunade's reaction it was hilarious and i have a huge crush on kakashi overall really good and a prequel would be nice but take ur time ;)
Psychocatlover911 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I loved this story SO much! X3
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Awwww words cannot describe the level of love I feel for this story. The awkwardness, the tenderness, the bluntness, the sexiness and all of it just made it seem so sweet and real. Well written! I love it.
And yeahhhhh make that prequel (if you haven't already).
Daemon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is... Fucking amazing. You hits Sai's personality almost on the nail and Naruto is alway dense.. Well I want to know what happened between then on that night as well. It like a cliff hanger, reverse kind...
kyubbinokitsume chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
that was a very good story I really liked it
GoTrinba chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I remember reading this story a while back, but can't remember if I ever left a review for it. It was awesomely written, I loved the flow and how simple and yet to the point it was. I think you did a great job, even though you state in your Author's Note that writing for the pairing was a challenge. I myself haven't been a long time fan of kakanaru, as I'm really big on sasunaru. But somehow I have found myself writing my first fanfic about kakanaru (even though I do have sasunaru bits in it) lol I just bring it up cause it is very fun coming up with kakanaru scenarios, and I really enjoyed how you included bits and pieces of their passionate night as the story went on, while at the same time giving us an insight on naruto's dilemma. I like that Kakashi was the first one to fall for Naruto, how sad that he had an unrequited love for years! You should consider writing more for the pairing! God knows there's a lack of well written stories for the pairing haha