Reviews for Saving Sarah
MusicOfMyMind chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
awe, sex and coupling? nice. Alan Rickman is the sexist male alive, especially his voice!
fetishdeathwind chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Fantastic story! Metatron was my favorite character in Dogma.
MythLoverReyna chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
I know exactly how you feel. Alan Rickman(A.K.A Metatron) Is one of my favorite actors! I love the story! This site needs more smut, particularly Metatron and Snape/Lucius Malfoy, you know, Harry Potter.
the ness-ness chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
This was wonderfully written. I loved it. It was very...humanizing. I'm glad that you posted this.

~the ness-ness~
shana122000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
P.S. I wrote the Comment about getting a account on this site just to let ya know.
Shana chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Wow! Thats All I can think of when I read this. This is great for a new writer. I was just introduced to this site by a frind of mine today and I was reading some other stories, but after I read yours I definatly want to sign up now! Good Job! Keep up the good work! Þ
The White Angel of Darkness chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
It was really good. You've got talent.

XD keep writing I got really into this story.
BitterSweetDecadence chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Oh, I'm so in love with your story!

Congratulations, it's the bet Metatron fic in History xD
sarah chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
OMG! I love it! Thank you for writing it, you should write more, there are no where near enough metatrone fics on here!
Gale Frost chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
*dances* aw!

its. so. AWESOME!

ehhe _' sorry i'm still awwing over it. I swear, i almost squealed. and that, is not, what i normally do. but its so sweet!

i like it. its true there's like NO other good metatron fics i've found yet but i guess i'm not looking properly or something. Yeah its funny how popular Alan Rickman is now eh? i'm a huge fan of him myself. *yay alan rickman* but yeah..no metatrons around that much. hehe but i bet there's even less Marvin fics around and stuff (from Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy _~) so anyways, great fic one of my favourites.

~Gale
Phoebe Nickelson chapter 10 . 4/25/2006
That was great!

I know what you mean, there aren't many Metatron fics...

Please continue to write. You have an extraordinary gift, you should share it.

Thanks for reading my babble,

Phoebe Nickelson
HappyCaldronScrubber chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
"Hang your head in shame"? Don't you dare! This is wonderful! How about writing Volume 2? And then 3, even?
Raven-Nightshade chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
Pretty good. I like Metatron fics!
JB chapter 10 . 6/11/2004
As an AR fan myself, I was also disappointed with the lack of Dogma fics on the net. This was a pleasant surprise. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks