Reviews for Ties That Bond
Supermaster51 chapter 14 . 6/30
Don't underrate Batman. The entire Justice League says "Batman doesn't have powers", but they are afraid when Batman is near of them. Beware the Batman, always.
Gehatik chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
Colby. An OC who is clearly Batman’s superior because reasons. And Colby sounds suspiciously like Coldbee. Really should have put a Marty Sue warning in.
Gehatik chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Your first fic was pretty good, but this has devolved into angsty madness. Wonderwoman has beaten Ares before. I fail to see why Batman couldn’t if he is now WW’s equal or better.
Gehatik chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
Todd actually has some really good points. When you had batman say he wouldn’t take another’s life to save an innocent life, that’d make him an accessory to murder. Perhaps not provable in a court of law. But intentionally refusing to save a life makes you no better than the murderer.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
not really feeling the "self-insertion" character here. should display that in the summary
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Literally the best I've read yet. Keep it up. Amazing, simply amazing.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Reading this whole chapter I heard nothing but the awesome voice of Jensen Ackles xD
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
I'm still not sure about the idea of Batman with powers, as I don't believe he would accept them, especially on a permanent basis, but I'm willing to give a little leeway to enjoy a great story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Ohh yeah! Thank you.
Electricboa chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
This one is surprisingly dark, but I think it worked well for what you were trying to do. The whole Red Hood arc was a little odd to me when I saw the movie version of the story, but you did well to incorporate aspects of that story into your own.
Kaizer-Kid chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Man you must be one of the worst writers on this site ever, I don't usually flame but seriously, I cannot begin to understand how you could screw up Bruce, Diana, Jason, BARBARA (spellcheck buddy ever heard of it?) and every other character. Your portrayal of Ares as little more than a bruiser is downright retarded, Jason and Bruce are both tragedies and passionate men filled with good and evil in their hearts, yet the way they're portrayed in here is just frighteningly mind-numbing as for Diana and Barbara? let's not even go there.

I don't mean to come down too harshly, but pls next time you pick up the pen try to keep in mind the complexity of the characters you are dealing with, and treat them with the due respect they deserve...
Somnialunae chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOO *inhales* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOo OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Woah! Can't wait to see what you write in your final book. LOVE THIS!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
WOW!
Though sad I understand that you can't read a story where Batman is present without tragedy.
But this chapter is very good (also prefer the new uniform of Wonder Woman).
The Batman with powers? This fic will be very interesting.
Dancing Eyes chapter 14 . 8/9/2012