Reviews for The Billionaire Boys Club
Doni chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is one of those pairings for me that I had no idea I wanted until you have it to me. The characterization swerve spot on and the story beautifully crafted. Thank you for sharing.
Saelia chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
So awesome. I rarely review, but this was priceless - engrossing prose, perfect characterization, it made me laugh, and, on top of that, such a sweet story. Thank you.
soupcan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved the scene where Tony thought Alfred was JARVIS - that was hilarious. Also the "Batman is details" scene. This story is awesome and I'm really looking forward to reading it at not 3 in the morning so I can actually remember most of it afterwards.
a writer with love chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
O.M.G. I love you forever, that's it. I love you. This is gold, pure gold. I don't even know where to start, so I won't even try. This is a master piece! The characters! The dialogue! The romance! The-the... EVERYTHING! This pairing never even crossed my mind, now there's a golden plaque commemorating it somewhere in my head. I've never read anything like it. My mind Is so blown like... O.o
It can't end, it is a sin! My heart will never find another, I know it for sure. I will wait for all eternity for some more of this! No seriously dude like this cant be it. I'll be waiting, definitely. Like a hawk.
Lol but foreal this story was crazy awesome you know it, I know it, we all know it. I'll be looking forward to more stories involving these two.
starkind chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Anything with Tony and Bruce (my fav headcanon) rocks and this story is so absolutely well-written it makes me want to go cry in the corner from its awesomeness. You are an overwhelmingly good writer and I can only wish to be able to write like you in the future (yeah like that's gonna happen *snort*)

Anyways, you managed to create something AU yet very very much in-character (your Tony is downright perf) so that I'm basically seeing the scenes before my inner eye.

I'm eager to read more of you as you got me hooked now and I'm already giddy for the sequels of TBBC (who knew I would go down with this ship, d'uh)
Addy chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great. This is now my personal head-canon. As if I didn't ship those two enough already. Now I am condemned to spend the next several hours searching the darkest corners of the internet for any slash fic between Iron-man and the goddamned Batman.
I hope the Joker won't be jealous.
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Uhh that was hot. I like the story u portrayed tony realistically. Also I like that it showed some of Tony's insecurities to Bruce. Ever though of continuing this maybe Bruce's POV or were they are vulnerable with one another, kind of like a hurt/comfort thing. Maybe after Tony's missle incident or the time that Bruce as the batman isn't needed anymore in Gotham? I'm rambling either way love your story
tris2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is the most in character yet non-canon fic i've read in ages. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love this!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Omg, that was brilliant. First of all, the two stories match up perfectly, and were just begging to be put together. Second, your plot and your understanding of the characters had made this such an interesting/funny/fantastic read. I can't wait to read the rest in the series!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I swear I laughed and cackled my way through this. Effin' HILARIOUS! Your Tony is spot on and your Bruce is almost as perfect. (That might be because it was more Tony-centric, so Bruce's voice didn't come through as much so it could be just as perfect but without even coverage... yeah...) Loved it. Thanks for sharing! Off to read the next bit. Love your icon!

fagur fiskur chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I'm a little bit in love with you after reading this. Your writing style really reminds me of the dialogue in the Iron Man movies, and you do Tony's voice especially well. I honestly can't believe that more people aren't writing this pairing, but I'm glad you're one of them.
amba gurl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i thought this was pretty awesome :)
hathanhate chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Goddamn this was brilliant. I love Tony, he's just epically awesome. I couldn't stop smiling while I read this, and I think I freaked my dad out by busting up laughing here and there. Very very well done my friend.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2012