Reviews for Riddle me this, puzzle me that
rossyKitti chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
yay, the new chapter is here! i wait patiently, well maybe not so patiently, for each chapter, then squeall like a little girl each time a new one comes out. i think that this fanfic is the best one i have read and it is just brilliant. and i especially love the extra verses of the peg dolls song, it sounded like they belonged there, pleae make the story be long. i'll be sad when it ends.
nothinghereanymore chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
Omigosh that song! :D *hugz you*, fantastically written as always, sorry I haven't been reviewing the last few chapters x
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
O.O

Update soon, missed this story whilst you've been updating your other one and TWO Gamines, did not see that coming haha ;D
RejectingReality12 chapter 23 . 2/7/2012
Update more sooon!
ElphieUpland chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
Hi there! I've been a reader of your work for a while, this and Midnight and a few others, and I wanted to say I really enjoy your stories. You're a good writer.

I really enjoyed reading this story in the beginning, because it was fascinating and witty and so, so funny. It still is. But Gamine is really starting- well, has started and already is seeming like, a Mary Sue. And it's getting seriously annoying. If she treated River like she did in this chapter in the show, River would probably have shot her between the eyes. Instead, she's waltzing around doing as she pleases without concern. And I'm well aware that this might be a big plan of yours that will be resolved to suitable satisfaction later, which is why I've stuck with reading this for the past few chapters, but right now... Gamine is probably the most Sue character I've encountered in a long, long while.

Keep in mind, I really do love your work. It's good and I like it a lot. But all the switching of tenses and the grammatical errors, combined with Gamine's Sue-ness just... grates on the nerves
gnos-revir chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Mooooooooooooore! Please :)
rossyKitti chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
when you said you would "finish there" do you mean the story or the chapter? because it is a very interesting story, and you should do a bunch more chapters. it is one of the first stories that i found that actally kept them in charactor.
molldollz chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
Fab Chapter, Just A random Question, What Actress Do You Think Would Play Gamine?
cmartlover chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Amazing story! I love this story so far, especially the interations between the Doctor and River.
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
sooo glad you updated! xD

Each chapter leaves me hanging on edge, brilliant! Update again soon :D
tardis-potter chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
i would love it if you would upload another chapter:) you left it on an epic cliffhanger and I anticipate it greatly
jimthefishisaninnuendo chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
OMGOMGOMG! Cannot WAIT for the next part!
RejectingReality12 chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
Must. Know. What. Happens. NExt XD
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
Oh em gee! Cliffhanger! Update soon, this chapter was so cool ;D

Yes, I used the word 'cool' to describe this chapter
tardis-potter chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
i would loooove you to upload another chapter soon:) enjoying this story very much
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »