Reviews for Kindness and Violence
Matt Gross chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
This is a really good story. You should write more Zero/Teela stories. I would like it if you updated real soon. I would like to see how the rest of the story plays out. Maybe you could also write a Zero/Teela lemon sometime. I'd like to see a story about Zero and Teela making love to each other.
Estelle Stafford chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
So far I really like it.
raisa chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
keep the story going, i love it.i want to see what happens between hiead/ikhny and
Greki chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
Great story! I really liked it very much! heheh i'm new to this serie and for what i've seen i've liked it very much so i wanted to read some fics... but yours it's one of the bests in Megami Kouhosei! But it seems that you've decided to discontinue this great piece! i hope that ya decide to continue it! really! i hope so!

Well anyway, if ya ever get the inspiration once more, i'll be more than happy to read and review every single chapter of yer stories! But for now, i'll wait patiently and with some hope that ya decide to continue this magnifique piece of art!

hehehe... now i think that i'm babbling...
viet.angel28 chapter 8 . 3/1/2004
more plz i luv it!
Ikhny Gnr chapter 8 . 10/4/2002
Rachel, it's been SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO long since you've written a chapter. Not to sound annoying, but I've been waiting and waiting and waiting... (well, you get the point)for the next chapter. What happens next? What happens with Ikhny and Hiead? (my main intrest in the romance part of the story)What happens with Teela and Zero? Does the war end? It's driving me crazy! I must know! Please, please, PLEASE write a new chapter as soon as you can! Please!
Ikhny Gnr chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
Awesome. I don't normally read AU, but the Hiead/Ikhny thing caught my eye. I think it's going good. Write more soon please.
Ikhny Gnr chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
PyroPriestess1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2002
Me love it! The last chapter was so sweet, and i love how u wrote the characters! Plz continue w/ this awesome fic! - Ja ne!

Hiead and Zero forever!
juliemoonstar chapter 8 . 6/7/2002
great chapter. but i want a hiead/ikhny chapter too. update soon. k. ja'ne.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 8 . 6/6/2002
OOOOOOOOO! I LIKE! MORE! WOOOOOOO!
chibi-suppi chapter 8 . 6/4/2002
Oh I need another chap! And if you do a fainl battle scene then listen to A Mad Russian's Christmas as you wright it. You can just picture the battle as you listen to it. Trust me I listening to it right now. And also while I read this story. And it fits it so well. But listen to it if you a fainl battle scene. It helps you a lot.
Gray chapter 8 . 6/1/2002
The best chapter yet! We need more Zero/Teela fics! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2002
Ooooooo! *starts singin love is in the air, but stops when she remembers she's reviewing* hehe. umm i like ur story a lot onegai continue!
Shinkamalei chapter 8 . 6/1/2002