Reviews for And Happy Ever After?
I love Jack/Red! Those two just look meant for each other! The way they interact with each other is just too cute and funny at the same time.
Kristen Everdean Wiggn chapter 1 . 4/29
Cute
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Please write more
XDyingAnqelX chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like it so far, pretty awesome. It makes even more sense since I was in it as a school play in April, so I know what's going on. Like the characters and such. But this story is so cool! Me likey.
Rachelle31 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
A very nice story. I especially like when he comes home to the peaceful house, and it just seems to fit together so wonderfully. However, George doesn't seem to really fit the baker, but I like Joseph for the baby. Best of wishes for the rest of your story!

-Rachelle31
Searching For Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Well, I really enjoy the concept and idea of this story. The whole Baker X Cinderella and Jack X Red idea is fine. In fact, it's a nice little concept but I think your going way to fast. First of all, I think the Baker and Cindy are moving extremly fast! If this takes place after the musical, then the Baker would still be grieving over his wife...wouldn't he? I don't think, he would just immediatly get aqquainted with the idea of getting use to this.

Or perhaps...I don't know your the author, but I think it's a bit rushed. Also Red and Jack's realtionship feels almost forced. I mean, one moment Jack is grunting on how he has to share a room with Red. Next, Red is hugging his waist and he is fine with it? I really am saying this in the nicest way possible. I honestly, enjoyed reading this but it's bit forced onto things.

I look foward to more, but I think you should just slow things down. Also, just as a little tip I think you should give Red a name. It doesn't have to be to all out there, something like Scarlet, Ruby, or Rose would do just fine. You know, something that still associates her with red.

Happy Writting :)