Reviews for Heart to Heart
carolaineclipse chapter 11 . 3/10
mmmm updated please pleaseee.

wow I love this story.

I write to ask that even though already passed a long time (months to be precise) since you posted the last episode, I beg PLEASE update now if possible.

PS: I'm dying to know what will happen in the near future regarding this story.

Take my request to continue with the story, as a gift to the request as a reason for the new year 2014. Please Give That Gusto. U_U

I wish you luck with the story (soon I hope a new chapter). And with nothing more to say, I remain yours you caroeclipse
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Well, it seems that Snape is really up on this disease, now that he knows what the problem is-too bad he wasn't listening in while pretending to be asleep. But Minerva will watch over him now. One hopes the Weasleys are able to take care of him, though-that's a pretty loud, boisterous house.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Good chapter. Dumbles is off his nut-Harry isn't going to last long enough for Voldie to kill him, but he could end up dead at the Dursleys'. This is so much better?

I'm glad both Snape and Minerva are standing up to him on this one.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Aha! Some answers at last. And I like how Snape is more worried about Harry than about the war (Snape knows that *he's* going to die in it, but doesn't realize that Harry is a pig to slaughter, too).

But if Harry does die, won't that take out the Horcrux?

Good chapter, though it's not quite fair of Madam Pomfrey to yell at Snape when she won't tell him what's wrong.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Well, Harry is probably pretty smart not to duel, but Madam Pomfrey needs to squeal on him pretty soon here.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Good chapter-I'm glad that Madam Pomfrey is aware of the situation. I wonder-can the Hogwarts elves give him a low sodium diet? I know what school food is like, and healthy doesn't seem to be part of it. If he's having swollen ankles, it's pretty clear his beta-blocker can't carry the weight at the current dosage.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
They seem to be going to the transplant option rather quickly, but that's ok for dramatic purposes. Of course, this is in Britain where you don't have to pass the wallet biopsy first. But the waiting lists are fairly long (though someone Harry's age would be close to the top, given the constraints of the National Health Service).

Why isn't he talking to Madam Pomfrey about this? There might be a magical cure that doesn't involve drastic, risky surgery and living on immune suppressants for the rest of one's life.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
There are differing stages of heart disease (Harry could be having a spot of a-fib, which is not good, and very annoying, and the meds are not fun, but it's a picnic compared to say, ventricular involvement). But Hermione is not as expert as she thinks she is, and thinks of the worst scenario first.

But if Harry's had rheumatic fever, he should be on antibiotics as well as on beta blockers, especially in the Wizarding world, where they still think the germ theory is brand new Muggle stuff.

I hope he's talked to Madam Pomfrey about what is going on, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Well, a beta blocker can also be used for just high blood pressure (trust me, I know this one), and one would think that Hermione would know that), but it's definitely not a good sign. Surprised the Dursleys bothered taking him to the doctor so they could find something was wrong and to get him that prescription, mind you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I wonder what Harry's secret is? And maybe Snape knows better how to help, since it may be Muggle-related.
beauty12 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Great story so far can’t wait for more please update soon
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Good start,I look forward to what you do Dumbles really doesn't give a damn about Harry. I will never believe in the books that he was the god guy. Did notice he didn't deny the claim of raising "Harry as a pig to slaughter". Nice one!
BesideMoonlight chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Who let the dogs out... er, the secret...
BesideMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The suspense...
butterflyrain23 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
awww poor Harry! I have pretty much been crying the whole time I have been reading this. (