Reviews for Mortis's Champion
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this story was verey creative and just incredibaly well writen. it flowed verey smoothely, and I just couldn't stop reading it.

please write another chapter, this story seems to have a lot of potential, to grow into something bigger.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Very very interesting. Not quite sure on this fic, it's not really long enough to decide for me, but it drew my attention anyway!
FreakShowF13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really like the story so far and the of naruto's personality. Not many stories I've read can make a believable cross between naruto's original personality and a dark personality but you are doing a wonderful job. Most stories have naruto turn into sasuke and that really annoys me. I really hope you'll be updating this more because I feel it will become amazing!
marcin7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
nice story, definetly countinue this
Unis Crimson chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is interesting. Go for it.
Mr.Goodfella chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Please continue! Update soon!
Fuyuriku chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Quite the interesting story beginning, will have to read more to make 'final' assumptions regarding this. So far it seems good and it is pleasant to read.

So I'd say "continue".

Awaiting further updates.
stwar chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
it is a good i can for the next one
Insane Winxy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
nice story, definetly countinue this.

and have a eye out for more deatails.
Liquid chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well, I'll be your first reviewer.

You did a damn fine job son, problem is that you don't describe places or give good enough hints. You just tell, "he went to a graveyard".

Make me feel I am there. I don't care how you do it, just do it.

Everything else is damn fine.
Athalus chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Very good, I look forward to reading more.
McGeezel chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
very interesting. where you came up with it escapes me. gonna be interesting to see where this path he has chosen takes him and if he can walk the line. I say keep going. very unique. thanks for sharing
bakapervert chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Interesting story.
fanficreader71 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Good chapter, well written, but I am not sure if this story fits my tastes just yet. It's not like spirt master wear I fell in love with the idea right away or dog and fox after it got turned into a full story. I think I would need to see another chapter or two to get a full feel of it before I pass judgement or weather or not I like the concept.
9taileddestroyer chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think its fucking awesome, I was actually disappointed when i went to click the next chapter and then remembered you just posted this.