Reviews for Princess
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
GAH. That was amazing! I've never read a genderbend/cross dress fic I liked, but this one was fantastic! Really good job. :) Axel was so cute.
elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This story kicks ass! Loved the whole thing, way cute.
Erinara chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Hi. I liked this story alot, and I hope you do more like it at some point. Everyone was still in character despite the compleatly different storyline.

However, there are a couple points before the big reveal where you still refured to Axel as male. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but just in case you didn't notice I thought I'd point it out.

~Keep Writing! 3
blackxxcat013 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was amazing OAO I mean seriously... after reading it... I just had to go back and reread it right there and I can't get it out of my head! It's wonderful and I love just you made Axel show a more vulnerable side to him. You don't see that in many fics and it was really nice. Amazing job!
Rikuobsession chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
God this was good! I don't normally get into the whole guys-dressed-as-girls thing but, you may change my mind ;) loved that Axel was the cross-dresser instead of stereotypical Roxas!
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I...I...I LOVE THIS! I've been dying to do something like this for a long time, but I'd never be able to make it this awesome. Omg I squealed a little bit while I was reading it. XD