Reviews for I Did NOT See That Coming
WovenFromMoonlight chapter 28 . 10/11
Hi! This is a great story, and I really like it!
However, there is something I noticed that was a bit strange.
In the last chapter, you said Elly id around fifteen, and Aiden is 6. Percy brought Elly to Camp 8 years ago, when Aiden was already born. Shouldn't he be 8?
So cute! U R A great writer
Starcookie chapter 14 . 9/13
No this is just wrong not my ship
awwwkward
Anni chapter 12 . 8/27
I'm a firm Percabeth supporter, this honestly hurts me. The plot is... questionable at times and the story is well written but I feel like this isn't really a romance thing... There is almost no Preyna and both Annabeth and Percy seem like jerks at this point- especially Percy. I don't really want to keep reading, sorry. Next time maybe establish a solid ship to write about and if not plan out both scenarios and begin with something that's easier to be leniant for both sides as opposed to Percy kissed Rayna and had a child but Percabeth proveils? If the polls were switched the story would we kinda awkward and illogical. See what I mean? Bleh, your beautiful writing would then be brought down by a shitty plot just so you can make readers happy? Nah-uh.

I see potential in you, keep writing kiddo!
HACKERbEAST chapter 28 . 8/4
Aw,how cute
HACKERBEAST chapter 21 . 8/4
I loved this story
HECKERBEAST chapter 13 . 8/4
BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BOOK EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
aidan josephSIMS chapter 3 . 5/8
who are you do you know me mt name is Aidan joseph sims
WiFi Waffle chapter 28 . 4/28
Lol I got here after you were done! Hahaha! But this was really good cut usually I am too lazyoung to read fan fiction with more thanews 2 chapters! I love it!
applepigs chapter 1 . 4/23
I literally cried because I hate the Percy Jackson in this story. I read this story thinking that there was going to be percabeth, but no offense preyna is nonexistent. I like your plot and writing tho, nothing against u or ur plot just the characters and ships
Preyna
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
Excellent Story
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
There is a flaw. Technically Percy has only been through 1 full war, cause the Giant War 2 just started
SethDaniels chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
This is the best fanfic ever!