Reviews for I Did NOT See That Coming
YOU LITTLE *****! HOW DARE YOU! I HATE YOU AND THIS STORY! YOU SHOULD GO DIE FOR EVER WRITING THAT. PERCABETH IS THE NUMBER ONE PAIRING AND THEY ARE PERFECT FIR EACH OTHER AND NOTHING CAN EVER COME IN THEIR WAY! PERCY WOULD NEVER EVER EVER CHEAT ON ANNABETH WITN ANYBODY! HIS FATAL FLAW IS LOYALTY, DIMWIT! YOU SICK TWISTED BASTARD! I HATE THIS STORY. HATE HATE HATE HATE. SERIOUSLY? JASABETH?! THATS AS BAD AS BEING THROWN INTO TARTARUS. SPEAKING IF WHICH, YOU SHOULD THROW THIS STORY INTO THE DEEPEST PITS OF TARTARUS. THIS STORY IS SO WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS. I HATE IT!
PJO2k3 chapter 9 . 6/27
Holy...that saying of grover struck me HAHAHA
i don like this percabeth was supposed to be reunited:(
Okay but like, I love percabeth too but I like preyna and to all the ‘hardcore percabeth shippers’ (I feel like some ppl say that just so they think they have an excuse) reading this and then complaining— why are y’all here when Percy and Reyna are the two main characters and ITS OBVIOUS that they had a child. How childish can some people be really, to go to a story just to hate on it because it’s not with their favourite pairing? Shame on the author? No, shame on the ones who are here just to hate.
Okay but like, I love percabeth too but I like preyna and to all the ‘hardcore percabeth shippers’ (I feel like some ppl say that just so they think they have an excuse) reading this and then complaining— why are y’all here when Percy and Reyna are the two main characters and ITS OBVIOUS that they had a child. How childish can some people be really, to go to a story just to hate on it because it’s not with their favourite pairing? Shame on the author? No shame on the ones who are here just to hate.
pipercy!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/18
this story sucks. why in the world would you have preyna over percabeth. it has always been percabeth forever. percy is too loyal to ever love anyone other than annabeth. your writing skills are intact but to be honest, i hate this seriously? jason and annabeth? you’ve got to be kidding me. FOR SHAME. ot absolutely sickens me to even look at this story even more than i have to. in real life, percabeth would never cheat on each other. they are basically the embodiment of true love itself. reyna and percy never should have even done this stupid ritual. this story sucks.
i hate this story you know what-preyna was a horrible desicion and it is and has always been percabeth. your story writing skills are intact but this story sucks. how dare you not have percy stay loyal to annabeth. i am downright ASHAMED. please fix this. it absolutely sickens me to keep looking at this story. if you keep adding on to it, have percy go back to annabeth. and seriously? jason and annabeth? you have got to be kidding me!
Just A Passerby chapter 28 . 12/24/2017
I'd like to thank you for finishing the story, despite how it took about three years! This story was honestly really heartwarming. I will admit that this ship is somewhat rare, but who cares? You wrote what you wanted to write and I applaud you for that. Also, to the people who were so nasty when realizing that this wasn't Percabeth, get over yourselves. This author took the time and effort to write a story for you and you complain about how this isn't your ship and you hate them for it? There were some parts that confused and/or bothered me, but bashing them for writing about a ship you don't like is sad. Besides, there are many other stories that involve your ship, so read them instead of insulting this story.
WovenFromMoonlight chapter 28 . 10/11/2017
Hi! This is a great story, and I really like it!
However, there is something I noticed that was a bit strange.
In the last chapter, you said Elly id around fifteen, and Aiden is 6. Percy brought Elly to Camp 8 years ago, when Aiden was already born. Shouldn't he be 8?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2017
So cute! U R A great writer
Starcookie chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
No this is just wrong not my ship
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
awwwkward
Anni chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
I'm a firm Percabeth supporter, this honestly hurts me. The plot is... questionable at times and the story is well written but I feel like this isn't really a romance thing... There is almost no Preyna and both Annabeth and Percy seem like jerks at this point- especially Percy. I don't really want to keep reading, sorry. Next time maybe establish a solid ship to write about and if not plan out both scenarios and begin with something that's easier to be leniant for both sides as opposed to Percy kissed Rayna and had a child but Percabeth proveils? If the polls were switched the story would we kinda awkward and illogical. See what I mean? Bleh, your beautiful writing would then be brought down by a shitty plot just so you can make readers happy? Nah-uh.

I see potential in you, keep writing kiddo!
HACKERbEAST chapter 28 . 8/4/2017