Reviews for No Matter the Cost
rose998 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I know so late because this was posted in 2011 and it's 2014 but I love it and hate it
I love it because it was amazingly written, but I hate it because it was so sad I hate the fact that she said when they found her she had a smile on her face. That made me sob. But it was really amazing.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Liked it. I like how Alexis and Kate are close. Reminded me of the "Still" episode, only better
jitzter14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great if this was more than a one shot...I wld like to read Alexis pov and the aftermath...this is really a kind of cliffhanger...but good story just wish it to be longer...
reina13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
love it
sportsnerd8482 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
okie dokie, i took a break from your stories... had to do something, I love this, but, i also hate it... do you like killing main characters? jkjk.. but, you do do it well :-)
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'll be honest, I hate you for putting that possibility out there. But boy can you write! Beautifully written is not enough praise! It made me sick to the stomach, but I cannot fault it!
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMFG. This is just... omfg! I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS. Excuse me while I go sit in the corner sobbing my eyes out over three pints of ice cream while trying to find some fluffy fic to cheer me up.

It was well done though. Just... haeuwgadjgawjkega
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Tears! So well done and so full of emotion.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hate it! You evil, horrible, manipulative, horrid person!

Haha, I'm kidding. :P This was brilliant, though you have made me feel so sad! :( Fantastic writing though. What had happened?

X :D
MHoles chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ok first off... I scrolled down to see how long it was without reading anything and my eyes happened to see the line with someone screaming no kate go back for her or something and I started tearing up. So I scrolled back up to your authors note and saw that you made your friend cry so I was tempted not to rad it because I sooo don't want you ruining my happiness too but I read everything you write so i think I'll suffer through it...

So tears started streaming down my face when Alexis is begging her not to do this and then I watched the video and OMG. I should hate you for this I was happy! Damn you!

But all in all as with all your other fics I absolutely loved it. But why so sad?
NCISchick chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*yells through sobs* YOU BITCH! YOU MEAN MEAN PERSON! why did you have to go and kill me like that! i sobbed, not cried, SOBBED so loudly my sister heard me and came in. i have makeup running down my face; i cried for like 5 minutes after i read the story! YOU ARE EVIL! i can't say i blame your friend for not talking to you, if i knew you in person, i may have slapped you for making my heart break so badly...and yeah, i felt like this after The Dedication as well...you evil evil person. my mother just came in, and i was speaking to her with a uneven and croaky voice...you are pure evil!

brilliant job; totally amazing, i just texted 3 friends telling them they HAVE to read this story! it is a fandom must!

Love a heart broken, and possibly DEAD NCISchick xoxoox
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Emotional and beautiful as always. I love it when you write sad one-shots.

Rose
moriahjohanna chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
...omg

that was the sadest, most emotional story I have ever read on this site. It was great, but MY GOSH it was sad.

*Applause*
actuallyido chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Omg! I'm reading this in class, and i can't tell you how bloody glad i am for those warnings in the author's note, because it prepared me to not bawl my eyes out, like i did after the dedication. I can so see kate doing this, not just in the future, but even now, when they're not officially together. That's what makes it so sad and beautiful.
starberry21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You wrote a beautiful story, something that you should be proud of. Writing is an emotional outlet and you should never let anyone tell you differently.