Reviews for Bros Before Hoes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is not funny coz that's what actually happened. I hated how when after Arthur broke up with Gwen they made Eylan be the one that gave him a prep talk...are u kidding me?! Argh.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is not the least bit funny.

Horrible, though and that in spades.

Change for the Better chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I HATE Elyan he is such a rubbish Brother.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
sad. i feel so sorry for poor Gwen but I can see Elyan chose to be loyal to Arthur since they had pledge to him. I just wish elyan would see gwen for one last time before she left
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is true. I didn't think about it in my Lancelot angst. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :P
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The title made me laugh about an episode that I honestly thought no one could make me laugh about. But... that was ridiculously awesome. These writers seem to conveniently forget all the time that Gwen and Elyan are RELATED. So I think you must be right. He's just a rubbish brother... and a very loyal knight XD
PartlyInsaneEvilKitty chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So funny! It really does feel like the writers of Merlin forget that they're brothers and sisters. Love this story.
Iron Angel 80 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hahahahaa! That cheered me up. Depressing episode is right! And Elyan sucks. What a terrible brother - didn't even say goodbye to her. Just gave her a crappy nod as he left the coucil room and that was it. Loved that last line though. I can totally see Arthur clapping him on the back and grinning like he does while he says it. Great writing and thanks for picking me up a little... after that episode, I needed it.
Galaya chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You're right. Elyan and Gwen don't don't seem tobe the best siblings.
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011

I really like what you've done here! I totally agree that Elyan is the worst brother ever so it's good to see someone not only share my thoughts, but make fun of it. Elyan's responses were all so funny.

Oh, and the end, .ever! Elyan is now Arthur's favourtie knight. Lol! Fantastic piece of writing, loved it!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Silly Elyan! Doesn't he know that they're only "hoes" if they aren't related. Now, I'm all for bros before hoes, or the female equivalent (so really "friendship before romance- especially flings"), but family first!

Lol Arty's line.

I think maybe Elyan was too angry at her to help. He did glare at her. And this is the chick who saved him from Cenred when she could have let him rot.

Next episode, that dark!Elyan better have something to do with this!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Short, sweet and dead funny. Thanks for the laugh :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lol! What a twist. That's probs in the knights' code.
Kizzia chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That is priceless! There are no more words except to say that I love you in a totally non-creepy way. You made my night XD
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Elyan pissed me off, so did Merlin. Arthur I can understand but after all the times Guinevere was there for those douchebags, could they not be there for her? How bloody rude and sanctimonious of them!