Reviews for The Hunter
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
My friend! Where the HELL have I been that I have missed all this excellence?

*flogs self*

I love this, that is probably EXACTLY what he felt. Great job!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, nicely done. That boy's going to come back to haunt Dean. In fact, he's probably one of the things haunting him now.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great drabble - can only echo the other reviews - chilling stuff!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Chilling view through the young boy's eyes Kate, brilliantly crafted drabbling!

Sorry I haven't got to your multichapter recently, I have a lot of catching up to do on reading all the drabbles and other things as I've been ridiculously tied up with Misha's lunatic GISHWHES!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ooh, lovely job here, 'only his eyes betrayed the storm raging through his soul, ripping at the roots of before and planting a new seed, the seed of hate and vengeance'. Powerful stuff.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of that little boy at some point in the future.

Great read, thanks Kate x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
And so an enemy of Dean is born. That moment sets him on a different path for the rest of his life, one that I'm sure his mother never wanted for him, same as the Winchesters and Mary.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ohhh creepy chills.

Nice forshadowing.

Thank you for this. Loved the cold marble frozen bit.

Karen
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ooooh. This gave me goosebumps. I wonder if the brothers (Dean specifically) will ever run into this kid again. Well done!
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, no. Dean has made a new and lasting enemy. Very sad to see Dean cast in the role of mother-killer, since he was in the little boy's shoes twenty-eight years ago. I really hope this isn't foreshadowing.

Sue
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great use of the word storm, great imagery... I liked the way you showed Amy's son's resolve to hunt down his mother's killer.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love this! Wonderful, wonderful job! Excellent work, love the POV in this! Thanks!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Whoa! Gave me chills, girl! Very nicely done!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Letting that kid see him kill his mother is very likely to come back and haunt Dean. He just couldn't let Sam's friend live for saving Sam's life but he wouldn't kill her child either.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
ooh - very nice MeAzrael - ripping at the roots of before and planting a new seed - fantastic imagery my friend
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/27/2011