Reviews for Beard Hunters: a Yuletide Story
LittleTom45 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
That was a wonderful Christmas story. I loved the play on names and words. It was fun just trying to catch them. My favorite of course was Miss Ett. Miss Marion Ett.
bludgeroak chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
nice story :D
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
So very nicely and humorously done! I wish my kids were young enough to listen to this story and believe. Thank you for the free gift that is worth so much more!
illjwamh chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Fun little story. I like how you left Saint's identity ambiguous. And of course you know i approve of more of our Miss Brown.

Also, Marion Ett? Seriously? Lmao.
emarald777 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Awesome story. Great fun to read... especially James, Al and Santa.
Vicki Turner chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
So much fun! A beard-stealing Santa mystery!

I love your Mark Moon and Lavender. Mark is such a great OC and Lavender is lucky to have such a sweet guy-I'm even jealous! And you managed to write Lavender as more mature version, but still very much Lavender (who still annoys me, but is supposed to!).
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
That was a good ending. It is a marvelous Christmas tale. One I will put on my list so in the future, when I need a little Christmas spirit, I can reread it. Hooray for Nicholas Saint.
PS. Of course he is Santa. The elves make the toys. ;-)
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Dung, that ne'er do well! He'll do anything for a sickle. that is as long as it doesn't take a lot of physical effort. I've got to say, the people buying it aren't exactly upstanding citizens. Maybe Harry needs to send Kreacher out to roust him every so often. I must go to the next.
PS I wish Lavender wasn't acting like she was in 6th year. Or is it because she is so close to the
full moon?
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I am so very glad I waited to read this one. I loved every word. You let us hear the excitement of the boys when they saw the Phoenix Windows. It's been a treat to follow the Potters through the street. Well until they came across Mr. Phoenix. How very sad. I must continue to see just what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Awww, how sweet! Very nice
mellpell chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
That was sooo cute and theu got their monkeys after all! Harry, the perfct dad, I love it :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
youwannabekate chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
rhys owen? marrion ett? well done you!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 3 . 7/22/2012