Reviews for Beard Hunters: a Yuletide Story
iopgod chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I do enjoy your Mark and Lavender! Excelent stuff!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Poor Lavender. Still it's not wise to piss off a werewolf-auror. Love this story, James and Al are adorable. Look forward to future chapters.

Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see if Harry finds the beard thief. Al and James are adorable, and I would love to see magical Edinburgh!
potternut190 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great work! I love that Side Way would appear to be better equipped than Diagon Alley with a deluxe hotel and department store.

I look forward to the next chapters.

(When can we expect an update to Hunters & Prey?)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
What a sweet story! Loved James & Al's speech - so precious! :) ("My still wamma nunkey, peas" - Awww! :D) So when is Lily due? I'm just curious how much longer they'll be able to keep their coats in the middle of the back seat! ;) I hope you'll update this & your other stories soon! :)
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I absolutely love this story. The boys are so cute - who wouldn't want a monkey for Christmas. My son wanted a 'real live cheetah' a few years ago, he was rather put out I wouldn't get one. I love the picture of family life you portray. Your other Christmas story was a bit too Luna-y for me (I know that's not a word, but it should be), but this one I love!
JC70s chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very funny and sweet story, and according to this time of the year. I liked James anger at Santa being robbed. I loved their family. Thanks!
ShelPenguin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Haha very cute. I remember I wanted a Monkey when I was two(: I love your writing and happy you're doing a Christmas Story.
Lilyp chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, that's a wonderful first chapter. James is such a great character, with his monkey love and his hunger for chips. Al is a sweet child. what a charming family!
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Okay, now I understand the title (mostly).

I liked the description of unloading and bundling small children in the cold. It brings back memories (yes, it snows here in southern California, but you have to climb to 6000 feet -2000 meters- above sea level). I've worked hard to visualize the driver's door on the right side of the Range Rover. I have the same challenge when reading "Strangers."

The Scottish dialog is GREAT. Part of my interest in reading HP fanfiction is getting the sense of actually being in Great Britain, and soaking in portions of the culture. Travelling without the expense. I've visited London a couple times, but haven't been able to sight-see outside the city. I should probably add Edinburg to my bucket list.

Plus, now I'm hungry for fish and chips. However, mushy peas just reminds me of baby food.
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Friend of mined suggested I read your stuff, and I just found some time. I am hooked on this one already! It's so cute, and while the plot isn't all that worked up yet, it's a mystery! Think of the mystery it must be to the little Potter boys! Excellent start! Update soon!
Firewolf99 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
After a rough day of being flamed, Its good to have some fun. This story really cheered me up. Thank you very much!
L-U-N-A-654 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Smiled the whole way through :D Someone stealing a beard, very odd , update soon please
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh I LOVED this! I hope Santa brings the boys stuffed monkeys for Kissmas...

What a meany to steal Santa's whiskers... I hope Ginny doesn't give him Weasley whiskers :0)

Is this a one shot or will there be more family adventures with Harry,Ginny,Little James,Little Al and the baby bump?

jg13145 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!James and Al are really cute!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »