Reviews for Sit Back Down
caskettrunsmylife chapter 1 . 9/17
I loved this!
non chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
It's soothing. To read a s3 fic with them so
hopeful. And warm. I actually believed that 'them' will become & evolve & last.

Thank you!
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Great, great story! And I'm so glad to find someone who shares my deep appreciation for the Castle Version of Piano Man, which is basically my life theme song. (You don't even understand how much I cried the first time I watched the end of that episode!) But I digress. The point is, I love the whole story-telling thing and the adorable Caskett-ness of the whole story and I just... But my favorite part is probably the ending where he's helping her put on her coat because it's so sweet and Castle-ish and I don't know. This story just gave me a lot of feelings, so good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was so good! I love that song! Wow great story and a great song choice to go with it! What more could you ask for? Thanks for writing!
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow. Gah, this is so good.
detkatebeckett chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Time out a lady gaga themed castle fic.? TOO PERFECT!
Nos Iterum Occurret chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It was about damn time that someone wrote an ff with this song! And an amazing one! Thank you so much for hearing my shouts!
Polly Lynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really loved this story. The intimacy you capture between Castle and Beckett is a lovely, believable extension of the way they complement each other on the show's canvas. A really nice, believable set of glimpses into how a relationship might go.
ajc03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
As always it's a pleasure to read your story. It's still natural and in character. A rare occurence. I can't wait for your next work. Thank you for a good time !
paula chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved! So sweet
NancyErin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Firstly, my favorite part in this one-shot is his story-telling! So cute ) I was curious till the bitter end on all three(!) stories.

Quote: More, it's the fact that this real, honest, amazing relationship they've somehow managed to stumble into is so spectacular that she wants to keep it all to herself.

Ah… a sentence I have been waiting for a long time. I think it’s the perfect way to describe the current relationship they seem to have. Passionate, and something they aren’t quite willing to share with the rest of the world quite yet. Not sure whether I would want to see something similar on the show. If they do, do I want the viewers to see/know about it, or should there just be furtive looks, touches, kisses…? Urgh, so many possibilities ;o)

Quote: "The writer... did I mention he was ruggedly handsome?" he interrupts himself.

The guy really has a lot of self-esteem! Sometimes I really wish somebody would smack him at the back of his head!

All in all: I absolutely LOVED this!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
excuse me while i just melt for a damn cute! loved it!

Love NCISchick xoxo
actuallyido chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was hot! And so sweet, at the same time! :)
lauwer chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic story. You really have a gift in storytelling!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was amazing! I loved it so much its just a shame that it wasn't real but it was still a good read! Please write more like that! :)