Reviews for Our Family's Bed
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww! This is so cute! I love family stories with Austria, Hungary, HRE and Chibitalia! This is just so cute!
Snoring Tiger chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Candy here!

Thank you so much for linking this, this story is so cute! I love how you got the characterisation down perfectly as well, this is one of the cutest things I've read!
snuggle boo chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was the perfect fluff...awwwww.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awwwwwww! This story is so cute! Super cute! Super fluffy! I love the concept of Austria and Hungary being a father and mother to Italy and Holy Rome.

It's so cute how Italy immediately came to HRE when scared. And Hungary is so sweet when she realizes why they are there. What's even better is that even Austria can't say no to those adorable children. Aww, when HRE mimicks Hungary snuggling up to Austria with Italy.

The story Hungary tells them is cute. How adorable they fell asleep before the end. This adorable family story is just that-adorable.

Good work with this super fluffy story.
la italia isles chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
...omg...person you are more awsome than prussia...this is so fluffy it made me die...and then i turned into a bunny..a fluffy..bunny.

ciao

-la italia isles
Mossears of Riverclan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
/kawaiisparkle THAT WAS SO CUTE.

Seriously, awesomeness. I'm a HRE cosplayer and especially in love with the character, and this was great!
EvanescingSky chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aw, such cute fluff! . I loved Austria and Hungary in this too XD
The Result of Squffie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
D'AWWWWW!

My OTP (HRExChibitalia) and Parental!AusHunEPIC ADORABLENESS.