Reviews for Doctor How? Nevermind
LOL
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
haha love it!
Bookninja15 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
(Who really does have an account but cbf on logging in at this time of night).

WOW.

I liked it.

Highly entertaining to say the least. :)

keep writing awesome,

~Bookninja15 XD
Vilinye chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Yeah, that's a very long story, John. Unless you take Gaiman's summery of it.
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
COULD YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THIS?

Usually I don't like stories where the Doctor regenerates into a non-canon Doctor, but this is pretty good :)
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
oh good old doc. Still take a regeneration and first thing he's worried about is his clothes
PitOfDespair chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED!

pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

You can't leave it on such a cliffy, it's not natural, man!

I love the way Sherlock's all like •yeah, it's a long story• and John just doesn't know what to do. And the Doctor, although he had regenerated, you kept him in character and didn't go too overboard. And you remembered the ginger-issue! For that, I bow down to you. *bows*

Please write a sequel, pretty, pretty pwease with a time-travelling Sherlock on top?
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i love this and rofl at the ginger reference
Anita Simons chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
loved this! :D
OpalAegis chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
See now you have to tell the really long story about how Sherlock knew doctor number 12, and how did he know about 'little sherlock holmes' as 12 and not as 11...thats really really odd...
Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oooohh, I like. very much like (excuse my grammer, I'm in A "doctor right after regeneration" type mood) Whose the doctor now? and please have it be an actual actor because It would be dificult imagining a character, with the doctor always being on t.v. and all
SoftBlueWalls chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Dear lord that was hilarious. I love it 3 You're awesome. Seriously. Annyyyywaayyyy STILL NOT GINGER. I just love that line.

~YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, Madison.
DaraDarazu chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh. OH. That was brilliant. That was wonderful. That was- that was-

All the little details, from Mycroft (probably) stealing John's umbrella to "Still not ginger." And the fact that Sherlock met the Doctor as a child, and quite possibly has met/will meet River at some point- oh, that was just too much fun.