Reviews for Should've Known
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ruby was not at all helpful in dumping the bad news on the boys so heartlessly.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You have not lost your touch, not at all. I like this a lot. Very shocking, like a bucket full of ice water. :) write on!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I hated so much that he let Ruby put the blame on him like that. Her plan may or may not have worked better. But that's just the way he's wired. He's at fault for everything. Love that you showed the consequences of the bullet wound. Lovely drabble!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Welcome back my friend and congratulations on hitting three figures :)

And thank you for making Dean's bullet wound as damaging as it really should have been!

Loved sharing JiB with you both last night :)
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I wish they'd done more with that bullet wound! Thanks for providing a satisfying but of that missing scene. Well done! :D
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hi Viv :0) welcome back.

Like it. Jus in Bello was a cool episode but they just missed making a bit more of that bullet wound. I particularly enjoyed Dean wearing that bandolier and Sammy's Latin over the tanoy. Pervert..? possibly!

Bev xx
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was such a shock, to see so many dead after thinking that they had "won" that battle...only to have it smashed to bits in a matter of hours after they had left.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hey Viv, so nice to see you back here! Congrats to the 100th story! And you chose one of my favorite episodes ... what a massacre of good people. Loved Dean's usual guilt-trip and his break-down, making my heart all "awwww" :-)

xx Kate
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You really bring out Dean's feelings of guilt and responsibility. Coupled with the physical collapse and his inability to feel/hear Sam... Nicely done.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Totally a missing scene for the show.

Loved it.

Karen
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved that episode and I LOVE this! Excellent job, thanks for sharing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very, very good.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Jus in Bello is one of my favorites! Lovely use of the word! Great job!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Welcome back baby, I've missed your exclamation marks! I love how you've given us some consequences of that blooming wound, the show is very neglectful on that point!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2011