Reviews for Revelations at Dairy Queen
chrono17 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Not awful, but clearly one of your earliest works. I love your stories like A Takari Wedding and In Between Time. In fact they are my favorite fanfics ever. This one just isn't nearly that good.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 6/25/2001
Are you serious? This was awesome! TAIORA/MIMATO FOREVER!
Rosalyn The Hero chapter 3 . 6/13/2001
Wow! That was cool! Taiora forever! I'm not sure if I liked the Mimato, though. I'm more of a Mimou fan. Any way, I think my best friend Joshy down there said every thing I was thinking, so keep up the good work! I'm going to write my own Digimon romance soon and this gave me some ideas. Thanks!
Bird Brain chapter 3 . 6/12/2001
Great! don't put yourself down! i write mostly romance, and i can't write as good as that! but my friend says that i write really good, so... hope things work out for you like this!
Bird Brain chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
GREAT! you used great wording! i can't do that... you said that that stuff happened to you? i'd cry my eyes out too! but i'm a boy, so it would flip the story around, but anyway... you should change the title, because the story isn't focused around Dairy Queen. But it was really good!
Tess chapter 3 . 4/21/2001
Hey girl! What an great story. What do you mean you don't like it? I think its perfectly romantic. Anyways, keep up the good work and promise me you'll think about a dedication to me when you are a world famous writer. Later Baby!
RaiLei chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Cool.
Lavenderangel chapter 3 . 2/9/2001
Nice going Kari; Hehehe, Tai spilled the Soda; great story! Oh yeah and that fic by TK is really good! I saw it on another site cya!

Kasumi!
Lavenderangel chapter 2 . 2/9/2001
Hehehe; I liked how Tai spit the soda on Matt and how Mimi dropt the phone and; How...gaaaahhh! I forgvot the last one; Oh well cya!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Awwwwww! How sad! Poor Sora! Poor you! I gotta go read the next part now CYA!
waterangel chapter 3 . 2/7/2001
i love it!
Ami Angel chapter 3 . 2/7/2001
Awwwwwwwwwww! How cute! Isn't it neat how these things turn out?
Brian Yaple chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Okay...I'll bite: Why a Dairy Queen?

I only ask because my family owns one (and are Territorial Operators as well)

Nice story, by the way.
BluJay chapter 3 . 2/7/2001
YEY! MIMATO AND TAIORA 4EVA! WOOHOO!YEAH!
unknown chapter 3 . 2/7/2001
Hahahahahaha! I like the part when Tai and Kari both get the same idea. Taiora all the way!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »