Reviews for LABOR DAY
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You're back! I am so excited to see something from you again.

I am not familiar with Daria so I am going to have to take any references to the show on faith.

Wow, the devil has gotten clever. That was really nasty. Poor Joan, dealing with the anniversary of her child's death and knowing she caused the miscarriage.

As always, I am eager to see where you go with this. You always manage to surprise me.

Samoa
Jillian chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I was so happy to see an update. I am under a lot of stress and this was a great distraction. My heart started pounding when Joan was in the dream. My first thought was that looking into the mirror for Reflection God was what allowed God to free Joan according to the rules. Would that have worked? I am glad Dylan and Joan are moving foward. Is there a reason God gave Joan such a strong libido if the physical detracts from the spiritual, or is it His way of making Joan stronger by the constant need for discipline, or is there some other reason?
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm delighted to see another story about Joan's future. I'm not very familiar with Daria, except that she was a sort of brainy, alienated teenager, but that didn't matter because the story handled the exposition well.

Will the Daria group be coming back? I noticed that you set up several links - they both live in Maryland, and they both deal with Kevin, and Joan says Grace likes Trent's music, and Jane's art style sounds a lot like Adam's. That allows a lot of opportunities for them to meet again.