Reviews for Water Landing
mrs-n315 chapter 19 . 2/27
I need this to be finished. Not like right this second or anything but it would be really cool if you kept writing it. I know its been forever and maybe in your mind these characters are dead but man I need to read more of this. Do you have any intention to complete it? Please say yes. I love your characters - they're so real and normal and fucked up but in a totally regular way. Anyways, fingers crossed, happy thoughts, good vibrations, and all that jazz to you in hopes you find the inspiration to keep writing this :)
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This story needs to be continued.. Not only cause I'm way too curious about what will happen next, but also because these characters are amazing!

I hope you update :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Poor Edward.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
:-) Love his internal musings.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
:-)
msmargo chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i had forgotten about this story until i saw it listed on nic's facebook page as a fic someone was wishing for an update on. well, not really forgotten completely, because it's really good, and really funny, but i guess i had given up on checking for updates. ANYWAY, what am i trying to say here. just that you apparently have a lot of fans who'd love to hear from you! do you hate it when people harass you for updates? sorry, just want you to know you're still being thought of...not enough funny edwards around.
Tyley1 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Found this story the other day and kinda fell in love it's a great story but I see its been like a year since updated so probably dead in the water it was still great reading what was posted though
BeesMamaBee chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I really hope you finish this someday. It really is a very good story.
BeesMamaBee chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I can't eat cooked food with crunchy raw things either. Lettuce does not belong on a burger or a taco, it belongs in a salad. Raw onions do not exist in my world.
Jinxedbookaholic chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Um, what do I say? Your story, or stories actually, they're just so believable. And when I fall asleep reading them, I wake up the next morning, still immersed in your world. How the hell do you do that? You are one talented writer, woman! Oh, and this isn't over, is it?
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I find there is a certain point, around 15, where people tend to take a stand on who and how they are. Perma quiet, or finally say need to say. I think Edward more just came to that point, rather than bc of any change in his brain. There just is a breaking point. You either break free of the crap, or "break down" and become part of it.
LostInStoryLand chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Loved your story rough start little slow for me but I see where your going and it is definitely gonna be a forth of july ending or should I say reveal. I'm sorry about your divorce.
scf66 chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
I love this story! You are awesome! Looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
LannaMason chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
Awww cute
zairre chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
i am so intrigued by this edward and how he expiriences his family. i am so glad he believes in himself.
1,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »