Reviews for What If Kim and Jason
BG13 chapter 14 . 5/6
Hey! I just finished chapter 13! LOVE THIS STORY! I'm addicted! I just wanna suggest (just a suggestion) that u make this ur thing. Y'know? Like every writer writes multiple stories about completely different things, but they have one main thing that they r known for. And the whole Jason And Kim and Justine (or Justin) thing is what I think u r really good at (I'm not saying that I don't like ur other stories I just think this series is my favorite). I'm not saying, I'm just saying. And yes I have reviewed on some of ur other stories (just in case ur wondering). Well, it's 1:00 in the morning here so love ya! C ya later alligator. I will be back tomorrow to read more!

(P.S. Sorry for such a long review!)
zerom1v chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Actualy, her first word was mama. That word counts.

ahaha my mom knows how jason feel. My first word was my babysitter's name
Keymaster chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
One is on cocaine, not crack.
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
YOU DON"T KNOW WHO JACK FROST IS! fore shame
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
awwww that is so sweet
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
...that boys dad abuses him...that is wrong in so many ways I am against stuff like that for real
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
...Bruce really gave her that stuff...REALLY! *pinches bridge of nose*
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
...and a friendship was made..through super heroes
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
OOOHHHHH she said a bad word...in the words of a toddler "you is in trwouble"
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
...oh no another Jason..except it's a female version...oh what she''l be like when she grows up
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA while mommy takes daddy to therapy...oh he'll need tons of therapy when his daughter starts to like boys
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
HAHAHAHAHA
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
...awwww
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
...HEY! I know where some of these lines are from...there form the Incredible's aren't they...I knew it
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
awww so cute ...oh no now Jason has to keep boys away