Reviews for Happy?
Furrina chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's cute. But seriously?! Draco and Luna?
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The only thing that made me squeal in delight and be all fangirl about this FREAKING DRARRY! Was: /"But you invited him," Theo pointed out./ OMG YOU ADDED THEODORE! *hugs and kisses you* I forgive you for writing Drarry only for THIS SMALL DETAIL!

Much love!

C.G.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Goodness gracious, Gamma, how many First Kiss stories did you sign up for? Just skimming your stories I think I saw like 20!

Anyway. On to the actual review :D

I really love when people can write pairings they don't ship and still sell it, and that's what you've done here. Granted, it's not deep, but for the moment you've created, it shouldn't be, so that works in your favor.

Draco is exquisite, as usual. Blaise is amusing. Harry seemed kind of plunked in the middle of them all, but I kind of like it that way, almost, because he's the lion among snakes, so it really shouldn't be completely relaxed – he should stick out, and he does.

Overall, I quite like it, as I always do with your writing.

(*_*)
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Haha! I like how the characters weren't outrageously out of character. I'm not a big fan of this paring, but you did a good job.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
OH MY GOODNESS.

The best part of this whole entire thing was Blaise talking about how no boy would ever want to get married without snogging another guy and wanting to watch Draco and Harry snog passionately in the middle of a bar.

Yeah, Blaise. That's completely herterosexual.

NOW ONTO THE ACTUAL TINY LITTLE KISS, MISS CHEATING GAMMA.

You aggravate me!

It was good, though. I liked it even if you're a cheating buttface.
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh really? No drarry for you? That's too bad...

My thoughts on this were a little diverse, and I'm still not quite sure exactly what I think about it...

Firstly - I love that your stories are to the point. I think I've said that before, but I just wanted to reiterate that I love the fact that you don't beat-around-the-bush with the emphasis. This story begins with the concept of the kiss, and carries it through to the end.

The contextual placement is what allows you to get away with writing platonic kisses for pairings you don't like. I enjoy how you've placed it in the context of the wedding, without overshadowing the kiss as the main concept.

Draco, as a character, didn't seem OOC, but there wasn't as much character emphasis as there usually is in your pieces, so I was a little disappointed with that. Another thing I didn't particularly enjoy was the fact that we jumped straight into the homosexual kissing idea, and Harry being invited at all, with no explanation. I suppose that's where there is a fine line with stories such as these - fantastic that they're to the point, but lacking in adequate scene setting occasionally.

Another thing that made me balk was Harry's character. He just seemed very KEEN, which wasn't really explained and I didn't particularly understand. It was a bit of a stretch from the reserved and faithful canon-Harry, but perhaps this is my personal opinion getting in the way.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lol good job. quite a few seem to have been based around their wedding it seems... good work! :D