Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
XD GREECE! 'Muah ha ha'
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
You quoted Sherlock! XD
Let me count the ways I love thee...
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Please tell me what her reaction was! XD
Sadly my AP WH teacher didn't give out any essay assignments and there wasn't any free write unit in my English class :(
International Uzumaki chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Poor poor Harry, he's a dead man
SayMrrp chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Awesome story! Sadly, my fave character isn't it, except for some mentions (can you guess? I bet not) I love the way you make England look crazy. Hee.
SayMrrp chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
The house-elf, that was awesome. And Arthur, go scare the ***** out of Slughorn!
fluffykiwii chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
hehhehehehehe, I need those pics of Iggy
hp1piececraziness chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Did you know that for a person like he was, and considering the tasks at hand and the events going on, Hitler was a rather lazy man ? He spent a lot of his day taking walks or napping. :3
bleubirdsong chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
My phone doesn't want me logging in so I'll leave a message like this.

This story is hilarious! I love how you portrayed the characters realistically, while also keeping them fucking badass at the same time. Your story was also extremely hilarious; it's a pity that you've put it on hold, or discontinued? I checked your AO3 account that you referenced multiple times throughout this, and it seems like you've moved on to other fandoms. That's perfectly okay, but if you don't intend on finishing it, could you please insert a -discontinued- or -on hiatus- message in the summary? All in all, I really enjoyed what I've read here, even though it is not finished. Thank you, and I hope I didn't sound too much like an asshole (that tends to occur when I get sick).
nicolft chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
England seems...a tad bit OOC with the insane side o-o" But is /does/ make things interesting XD
nicolft chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
GAAH XD The death could not overcome neutrality thing cracked me up XDDD But my family's used to me bursting out laughing by now.
aronpuma chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I don't tend to laugh when I'm reading, but I probably disturbed my neighbors when I read "I guess I'll have to deal with them myself. Now where does bruder keep his long range assault rifles?"
Elyhrianna chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Carthage was an enemy of Ancient Greece. A buisness rival to Greece provinces in Afrika, like Nizza. So, England threatening Greece with a second Carthage seems kind of illogical. I mean, maybe I'm wrong but shouldn't England threaten with a second Troy? Or a second Sparta?
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »