Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Nyarochan chapter 23 . 5/8/2012
I would~! And nice chapter by the way!
lightwolfheart chapter 23 . 5/8/2012
Yes, no and probably not! X3 loved this chapter, although it didn't give me as many giggles or feels as usual... But that may just be the mood I'm in.

Sorry I can't type more on a phone~!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
d'awwww the last part was so cute!
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
I loved this chapter ma petite fleur, it was enjoyable. Also, yes, I really am too lazy to log in. Is breá liom tú.
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
IB testing? Oh, I go to an IB school too! X3

Short but hilarious. Tsundere-ness is worse than a Dementor? D:

I like Luna/Neville and Harry/Ginny most of the time, but Luna/Harry is also win. WIN I TELL YOU.

But… "Kiky I-I-I-" ? I feel confused… kitty kids! :3

Giripan *nosebleed* very nice SG-chan. Good luck with your tests! (If they're worse than mine you'll need it… and since I'm younger you probably will have worse tests)
DarkForbidden-Love chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
I enjoyed this even if it helped populate the plot bunny genus. And yes, real life is a proper ass-hat at certain times...

Ginny making Harry ask Luna out on a date made me giggle a bit and adore coniving Ginny just a bit more. I completely agree that those two should get a clue.

Bulgaria and Romania should show up at Slughorn's party.

As for state-tan it promises to be interesting. (Minnesota would be in love with Iowa and Hawii and Alaska have a long distance relationship)
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Maybe Colin should visit Hungary for some photo advice...

I believe Romania should be at the party(huge fangirl of him and I'm writing a school report about him)

I would follow the state-tan blog(just need to get an account).

Good luck with the testing!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
*u* Love this~! X3

Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter, but I will strieve through strongly until the next chapter.

Oh, also, is the "Yeah, just don't get your fingers broken by any crazy ladies!" a reference from when Belarus broke Lithuania's fingers by her crushing handshake? XD
ThenSheFlew chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
The last paragraph was awww.

I'm glad for Luna, she's always been one of my favorite characters.
chibibeanie chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
O mai gawsh, I looooove this! (please escuze my girly writing, I am just very excited.) I think you should use Romania, for the sole purpose that he can piss off Engand(and many, many, other countries)
littlemisssunshine13 chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Yay you updated! Awww... Luna and Harry are just too adorable. I love their fluff, it's just too, well, fluffy.

But anyway, to the questions.

1. Being the Romania fangirl that I am, I am politely asking (read: begging)you to add him into Slughorn's party.

2. I don't have a Tumblr, so therefore I have no say. :/

Anyway, keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more! _ Hasta la Pasta!~
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
Blaise doesn't know how true the PMSing Feli part is xD

And I would like innuendoes with my snowball fight, please .

Greece getting Japan pregnant and creating a half-cat thing? I believe you just figured out where nekotalia comes from.
Neelh-v1 chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
Snowball. UKUS. Resolvable UST.

Simonana chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
snowball fight that's chock full of UST that can be resolved and is also accompanied by dozens of innuendos *eyebrow waggle*

Is voting for that and cannot wait to read more! *gives you cookies and a jump hug*
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 22 . 4/24/2012