Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
aronpuma chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I don't tend to laugh when I'm reading, but I probably disturbed my neighbors when I read "I guess I'll have to deal with them myself. Now where does bruder keep his long range assault rifles?"
Elyhrianna chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Carthage was an enemy of Ancient Greece. A buisness rival to Greece provinces in Afrika, like Nizza. So, England threatening Greece with a second Carthage seems kind of illogical. I mean, maybe I'm wrong but shouldn't England threaten with a second Troy? Or a second Sparta?
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Love the syory so far, can't wait for the update!
Just wondering though, when will the USUK appear and/or America appear so there could be some UST going on? ;D
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Toris, I think the proper term is 'Friends with Benefits'. ;D
broshipFanatic chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
This is very much an enjoyable piece. You did a good job at getting the APH verse into HP, and the characters are very amusing. It's interesting, and I do like how you're following more than just the Golden Trio in here. I think that the characters might be a tiny bit OOC, though. Having England teach Harry kind-of annoys me a bit, seeing as there are even more things that England needs to keep secret. The story may be a wee bit too much to the USUK side. So far the events aren't following what the summary would lead one to believe, and it drags out some. Other than that stuff, I like this. I like how the other Houses get their spotlight too, and I like how England's just a bit wild. It's creative and funny, and the grammar is pretty good. Update soon, or become one with Mother Russia, da?
Ai chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Ai : ... Sakura: Ai-chan cannot speak at the moment due to the pregnancy of Italy. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Wait a second... I think she's trying to say awesome chapter.
TheDominatrixIrene chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
"he didn't notice that there was now a paper stuck to the back of his sweater vest that read: "I (heart) Florida!" with a small flag that was most definitely not British or American in the bottom right corner."

I just could not stop laughing xD
starlight1395 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Haha I loved the fairies! The ironic thing is my name is Keira, and no one spells it right, but you did! I get to be England's fairy! XD
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
Please update soon!
DWF chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Omg, Ianto! I burst out laughing the moment I realized who you were talking about. I love the idea of Ianto as Wales...
Seqka711 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
As much as I LOVE the story so far, you may want to consider changing your summary, as it's 24 Chapters in and only 1/3 of the things in it have happened so far. :P
Tee chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I love Earl Grey...
Fellie97 chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
I really like the story! it will be fun to se what hapens when Romania comes to hogwarts and I absolutly love Sealand! hope you update soon
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
I wonder if Hungary knows he has her frying pan...?
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 23 . 1/17/2013