Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Motivation is Dying chapter 11 . 9/1
I normally don't like to read smut, but I think this was heavily toned down, which I'm thankful for. Thank you for including USUK! I love that pairing, it's practically my OTP. It's cute at how Britannia, Native America and Gaul are plotting for USUK to be canon. I hope they succeed. :3
Motivation is Dying chapter 9 . 9/1
Man, I seriously laughed in this chapter. It's nice seeing Arthur and Francis releasing their "sexual tensions". XD Greece actually using his army was the best thing ever next to Snape almost smiling.
Motivation is Dying chapter 8 . 9/1
Aw, Lilli's all grown up and shooting people like her big brother. Switzerland would be proud! AusSwiss huh, (it sounds like Auschwitz, XD). Don't really ship it, but it's acceptable in my standards.
Motivation is Dying chapter 5 . 9/1
This chapter was enjoyable. I don't know why there was that cute little GerIta in the end, but I like it. I personally think that Feli would be the top in the relationship. *Francis's laugh*
Motivation is Dying chapter 4 . 9/1
This fic is very funny. I love Sea-kun's appearance in this story.
Motivation is Dying chapter 3 . 9/1
The best thing I have ever read: England and Greece bantering. This chapter was awesome.
Motivation is Dying chapter 1 . 9/1
Interesting.
divergentlover523 chapter 32 . 7/21
Haha! This chapter, or the story really, made my day! I love this story so much! It's absolutely hilarious! I really hope that you will be able to update soon, and that your work is going well.
NO One chapter 27 . 6/20
Are you misspelling "magic" on purpose or are you going on with the "magick" meaning occult dark magic stuff?
HV7VS.H chapter 19 . 5/29
*hyperventilate* Insane...England...chapter 19...hot...*fans herself*
While I like your story thus far, I would like to point out that vampires actually aren't a myth in the Harry Potter universe. In fact, one is even at the Slugclub Christmas party. His name is Sanguini.
WOW chapter 8 . 4/25
Half way through this fic chapter I started wheezing in that weird fangirl way when I imagined Switzerland jumping Austria.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 4/18
Yes, so much Yes! Omg!Ianto Awww!*grin*(although thinking of the year that never happened is nightmare fuel(didnt the american prez or someone die, Alfred would have been pissed). Aurthur must be grumpy every Christmas.
SayMrrp chapter 32 . 3/12
Haha, after holding you in suspense for a super long time, my favorite is China! Good guessing!

I read Gay as Gray. I think it was my wish for the ordinary. XD Or my eagerness to read the next awesome chapter.

I'm pleased to see this is still active after my super long disappearance! Keep up the awesomeness! Good luck! Have fun writing!
KawaiiIzumiChan chapter 24 . 3/3