Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
nurr chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Freaking love this! While I do enjoy crack fics and one-shots, sometimes I just want to read something with a solid plot. And this is one of the good ones! Even if the whole "England-goes-to-teach Hogwarts", you managed to make it unique by including England's interaction with the faeries, and Greece! I didn't much like Greece before, but I think I like him now, and I especially enjoy his banter with England.

Keep up the good work!
JackFrost14 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
love it! XD
LiechLiet chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Yay for the appearance of Liet! I love how this story is progressing, can't wait for the next update!
ATC chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Hello again!

For Chapter 6: Yes, it obviously had to be Luna to see the fairies (and Harry believes and does respect a lot the opinions and thoughts from Luna [referring to ch.7]. Makes me wonder why this pairing is very sparing, in comparison to canon!HarryGinny.). All I have to say is Slughorn: anything that happens due to England's influence (direct, indirect or otherwise), you are asking for it (since England is likely to know and is not afraid to use power when need to.). Poor Sealand, but at times, I don't think he is aware of what it really means to be a nation (I think of Italy and the Chibitalia chapter when it comes to weak and strong countries in Europe).

For Chapter 7: Yes, another Slytherin!England story! Though, I have to say any house would suit this Nation, becuase he is "EVERYONE". And is Greece and the Cerberus a shoutout to the oneshot with Greece selling it to Hagrid? (it sounds like it, very much so. It was one of the earlier HPAPH stories, I think.) I wanna see Japan! for the very least to see some Giripan! And as always, poor Lithuania (and I can't believe he rememebrs Canada!). And if anyone saw whatever Sealand did, only England would know it's him because of the flag (I can so see all the Nations signing their pranks with flags, so it becomes an in-joke between Nations). As for S. Italy and Sicily (since it seems to be a Nation!OC), what does that make Blaise? And yes, Romano will come after you for any number of reasons, with Spain and his ax beside him (becuase he would never let his little tomato go into battle without him. And he probably wants another shot at England too, but his Romano first!). All I know is, England seems to act as he got the worst of the worst when it comes to [historical] invasions (Rome, Vikings, France as a start, not including all the in-fighting with his siblings), but got his comeback through ruling the world (Pirate!Iggy and Imperialist!Iggy).

Overall: Awaiting for more when ready! :D

PS: A friend of mine showed me clips of the Sherlock 2 movie. Hilarious, is all I can say Miss SG.
AekoAeviAthan chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
I officially love this crossover

Hope you update soon
lifelessMage chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
OHMYGODHIDDENCHAPTERMUSTREAD! -reads through entire thing as quick as humanly possible and then reads it again- HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS? -shot-

Ahem, anyway, brilliant chapter! Love the way he discribes Slytherin and the way he talks to Horace and foshiz

Can't wait for you to update again XD

Lightwolfheart 3
lifelessMage chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Oh my god! Once again, you have Exceeded Expectations (see what I did there? Didja? ... yeah, okay, so it wasn't that funneh... SOORRRYYYY, I'm tired from several nights without sleep...)! Really did love all of it, from Arthur and Hercles not-so-playful banter to the mention of the AWESOME, EPIC and FASMAZTICAL Romano IN MAFIA MODE! -goes into full on incoherant fangirl babbling- And he's so smexy and cute and adorable and lovable and I'd have to get Spain to let us have a threesome and KYYAAAAAAAA -shot-

Anyway, yes, LOVED the chapter! AND THE MENTION OF POLLIET! DAY ARE SOO CUUUUUTTTTEEEEEE!1! -shot again- Hmm, getting shot a lot lately... anyway Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next XD

Lightwolfheart 3
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
if "Signore Vargas" is Romano then i can believe that he's scary when he's mad (coz he's tsundere the rest of the time)
Cuore l'anima della chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
this is amazing, and peter at hogwarts with artie is genous
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I lol'd at 'but Karpusi is just wierd...'. Hope you continue & update soon! This is good.
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Plezzz write moreim begging
ATC chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
First off: If there's a Naruto reference, I haven't seen it. I was originally thinking it was the History class scene. Something about it struck me a bit off, somehow.

And also, how and when will Germany and Italy make another appearnce? And when did they get married? XD LUVLUVLUV!

Will we get to see Prussia? No offense, but it's hard to leave out the series' ensemble darkhorse. That, and I'm a PruCan fan. Learning history is fun, especially the stuff that make fanon plausable and not crack (or less crack-like).

Likely to see Romania? Think it's very good, to see more characters, than the main cast and reoccuring secondaries. Yes, the LOTR reference made me ROLF a bit. It's almost just as good as seeing India's appearnce in the Hetaween 2011 special strips.

I bet someone will see the fairies. Hard to not to IN A MAGICAL SCHOOL! Man, if they can't, wow Magical England (the people, not the personification) sucks rotten. FLYING MINT BUNNY!

Will be waiting for your next chapter happily! With added Greece screentime! :)
Violet911 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Dude, loving this story! Keep going!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
EEEEEK! you made the GerIta at the end so cute! please update!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »