Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Zeth Dankera chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
WHAT! The Doctor? Is this a threesome crossover?

Sigh. At least Doctor Who is EPICNESS! *fist pumps like the American she is*

And I love how spellcheck puts EPICNESS automatically in caps... Oh spellcheck how funny you are sometimes...
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
It's ok that Greace got a longer part than Harry, it contains thoughts of yaoi(everyone's secrect dream, even if you are in denial) and ninjas.

As to why Japan wants the pictures? I think it is to either blackmail later or to check up on him without England noticing.
Roith and Lorette chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Lorette: Yessss! This is like cookies! So sweet! Two in two days! This. Is. Madness!

And yes, USUK smexy body pillow, oh god yes. I want one sooooo badly~... And a USUK or Bad Friends Trio comforter, that would be boss.

Doin a great job, all it needs now is Prussia. Pruuusssssiaaaa~...
lightwolfheart chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
! Another update~ BOOYAH BABEH! XD Wait... -reads- ... O.O Y NO STICH'N'BITCH! -shot for being an ungrateful reader-

Okay... asided from the lacking Stich'n'Bitch, I this chapter. Yes, England is a bitchy b*tch; Yes, Kiku would want photos of that; and how did you know the prank we played on- I mean, nothing. Nothing what so ever. XD
anonymous chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Of course England is bitchy when vindictive! How else would he have become such a large Empire?

Good job covering Harry's thoughts during the chapter. I think it was just the right amount.

Hehe, Greece is easily distracted by Kiku related thoughts, is he not? It makes Heracles that much more endearing, though.

I love Greece's 'army'.

Oh god. I read the bottom author's note, and I love VK. I am envious of you. Who wouldn't want such a sexy body pillow?

If you think I just review-rambled, it's because I was listening to dubstep while I wrote the review. It took me 10 minutes to form my thoughts...
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Awesome~! Chapter updates~! X3
ZeroLuver567 chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Awesme chapter. Greece going on randm Kiku related thought trains made me lol.

Ur friend with the sexy Zero pillow... tell them I'm jealous
SilverLunaMoon chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Nice chapter :) I was a little confused aboutRosaria at first ' Anyway, Luna is a good matchmaker XD
Neelh-v1 chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
It is 5:53 AM, England, Great Britain. A girl is in bed, secretly reading fanfiction on the mobile edition. She smiles at the well-written humour, then reads the AN. At this point, her smile resembles one thing:

:D
anonymous chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Poor Seamus (Luna just kinda slapped him around).

I love Blaise's letter to his mom; only in a Hetalia setting would that letter be considered 'normal'.

Does this mean that Blaise is unknowingly the great-grandson of the absurdly handsome Rome, as well as be related to the Mafia? It was always my headcanon that Zabini had something to do with the Italian Mafia, and since this fic has him very heavily tied to Sicily...(where the Mafia originated).
NinjaTerra chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
I like Sicily! She seems cool. Haha. Poor Blaise. He feels so out of the loop. X3 And I feel for Ianto, having to deal with Jack's groping. XD Just so you know, I didn't scarey brother this time! And I didn't scream! I just smiled creepily...Though, that did result with me getting some very odd looks from my dad...Anywho, I like this chapter. It was very well written and I was fangirling at the Harry/Luna moment (I think they're adorable together! Maybe that's just because I'm a major Luna fangirl, so I think any pairing with her in it just makes the pairing a hundred times more awesome.). :3

Write on,

Terra
foreverhalfa chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter!
lightwolfheart chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Stich'n'bitch? Stich'n'bitch? Oh my God, you have me cracking up over here! Which isn't good, as I am sick and it's going to make me vomit in a minute :/

ANEH-WAY!

Loved this chapter~ It had Janto and Luna and Romano and hilarious letters that caused the mental image of Romano exploding to become all too funny and cause me to vomit~ XD DX

But, anyway, a question I have is... if she's Sicily... what is Blaise?
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
I can't imagin how awesome this story will be like with Matthew(Who?) and Gilbert. Also, I want to say: Gilbird and Kumajiro FTW!
otaco chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
this is a really good story! Is Jack in Captain Jack Sparrow? Okay, Please continue, thanks~ :D
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »