Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
ATC chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Ahh... Badass!Adorable Leichenstein... so cute and polite, but so deadly, but then with Switzerland as a brother, it would make sense (though, I highly doubt he likes the idea of letting his little sister blowing people's brains out).

This chapter is almost so surreal considering how normal the Nations are acting (as if it was everyday events) yet to others, they act completely insane (I can't really think of a better word at this moment, but it is the closest I can even begin to describe this chapter). It even gave me an odd feeling while reading, since it is more out of place (in setting's mood) compared to previous chapters, but it may be reflecting more of the off-beatness of Hetalia than previously (which were more Harry Potter).

Overall, I think this is an odd break from the main story but it makes sense. If you consider the anime, where it tends to move from one story to the next (considering its only 5 minutes long each episode), this is totally following a similar storytelling pattern. I hope we get to the "immortal Canadian" part of your summary (I'm really looking forward to how you introduce Canada!).

PS: As for snow where I live, WHAT SNOW! Even though we don't always get snow during Christmas, it has been remarkable warm this year on the West Coast. Lucky for you, :)

I look forward to your next chapters in the new Year!
Silluevenperrosygatos chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
This is better than any Christmas present -w-.

Ow, Sybil (Trelawney)really needs more love 3 ...even though she scared the fuck off of me when I saw the film [yeah, that b**** was fu***ng scary -_-, more if you are only a little child when you see the movie the first time]ah, yeah...dont remember me that, please "...*goes emo*[..._(and even so she likes the character. Isnt she f***ng mad? ó.ô)].

Lilli-chan, Lilli-chan! D *lovelovelovelovelove* [oh, the girl whose name no one can pronounce (its true, at least in Spain _U Really, they showed it in the news U)] go to hell .

LOL, its true, THE Impenetrable Barrier of Neutrality IS impenetrable *remembers Hetalias movie and starts laughing* oh, poor and stupid Death Eaters xD (you dont know in what you have put yourselves...until you all are death or traumatized for life, LOL)[never, EVER let speak a girl while she carries a rifle... and more if she is the sister of a...uh...dangerous man *dont believes it because the mental image of SwitAus*] Yeah, THEY ARE dangerous. BOTH OF THEM. o_o (LOLOLOL, but Hungary made her a yaoi fangirl. Thats worth of ALL! XD *Note: lover of the (fangirl or badass at least) girls of Hetalia*)

LOL, poor Arthur. Better if you never make her angry (if she does such a bloodbath accidentaly, then if she does it willingly...Oh crap ó.ò"). Old lady Arthur...*makes a mental image of Arthur wearing old ladys clothes and dies laughing* Oh, my... [Crap, stop that, b***h! Im getting the fri****ng mental image and im going to get traumatized for your fu****ng fault! ò_ó] Ah, poor you 8D [_ you fu****ng b****...] 8D (I better end before the THING (really, your comment made me thing "yeah, what the crap is THIS thing?") tries to kill me with something...)

Goodbye! (Happy New Year? Thats difficult ñwñ My mother and I forgot all the New Year thing and then we missed the clock and bell thing. That was...depressing and funny in a no-good way LOL [that was PATHETIC, my...no, good persons shouldnt say lies like "friend" to idiots like this person] *puts mode:"Russias creepy face" ON* [Eh...well U...here we dont have slippery roads or anything like that...(really, you feel like we are in spring)... _] thats true *"Russias creepy face" still ON* [-_-" (s***)]). Even so, Happy New Year to you too O (and bring when you can a new chapter, please )

PS: sorry for my bad bad english T_T Its creepy, really...
allyssa chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Wow, I was away a while and now I come back reading the whole 3 chapters in a row. There's no better gift for my new year.

The story is just enjoyable with full of excitement and humour. I love Arthur (as always) and I like how you sorted him in Slytherin (Who could be darker/sexier than the British Empire? XD)

And Sea-kun is way too cute. The way he hates Arthur and keeps calling him jerk makes me laugh all the time. That's our Hetalia Sea-kun!

Also, I adore the chapter with Lilli. She is quite a character. I would not be surprised if it were Switzerland with his angry mood shooting the Death Eaters but you amazed me when you put Lilli in charge. Still sweet and "innocent" with daily wondering about clothes (so feminine), she shocked (and rocked) me with her handling 2 wizards by a Muggle weapon.

I can't wait to read more. In fact, after reading the whole 3 chapters, I started to wish I had been away for, like, 3 months so that now I have 10 chapters to read more:)

Since I really like this story and also you as a kind-hearted writer to update regularly, I want to contribute a concern:

- Each chapter is well-written and attracting but when I link all chapters, I feel like it lacks the dots to connect. I mean, you put in some characters but their roles are still separate and unidentified yet, which makes the story a little diluted overall.

Well, may be that's because we haven't come to the end of the story. Anyway, I still wait for new chapters and again, please please continue to write:)
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
AWWWW! Liechtenstein is so adorable! even when she apologizes for killing people! awesome chapter please update!
nurr chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I read your reason for why Arthur is in Slytherin- and I can't help but exclaiming OMG because I had that idea too. xD

Also, Liecht is so badass. *A*
AnnaBanana-Chii chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Interesting!

I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR.,, the charas are totally in character, and a unique plot, anyway, are Spain and Lovi going to appear..? HATS OFF SENSEI!
XxAlysxX chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Oh god Lilli! How wonderful you are~! A wonderful shot too and Vash's Austria-brooding-time special as well~! Hetalia yaoi girls unite!
lifelessMage chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Oh god, loved it~ Love love LOOOOVVVEEEDDD it~ Especially the bit with Lilli and the Death Eaters; HILARIOUS!

And I really liked the bit with Sybil; it's the little things like that that make it seem so realistic and so brilliant.

But yes, loved it~
NinjaTerra chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Haha. The same thing happened to me, too! I was so pissed because it was freaking RAINING yesterday and then later I looked outside and it became a blizzard! I am very happy now. . This chapter was awesome! I like your writing style. It's very nice and descriptive nut doesn't drag anything out too much. I was laughing so hard at Switzerland's "Austria brooding time". XD and Liechtenstein was epic! Keep up the good work!
Riku Lupo chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Brava! Happy new year!
Fandals chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
NOOOOO I CAN'T SEE THE MOVIE FOR THREE WEEKS!
jui chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Finally!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I LOVE how you trademarked the barrier XD Quite hillarious. Also really liked how you wrote Lilli :)
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Lol, nice chapter! XD Way to go Lilli. XD

Love this story~! X3

When, or if, ever so possible, please do write more and update.
Hinata28h chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
yeah! Update! I can't wait to read more!

Hinata28h