Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Fandals chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Whaaat

Some fucked up child molester? Oh lawd. I already went to church today, but i will pray for you. That has got to suck.
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Loved this chapter. That Ginny and Luna scene was a riot, can't wait to see what Harry and Iggy talk about though.

Also, if that man even looks at your siblings the wrong way I'll slit his throat. I swear it by all the gods and goddesses above. My lady Morrigan shall guide my blade, for I am sure it would bring she the goddess of war and death much pleasure.
NinjaTerra chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Oh my God. A magical creatures bar! *dies* Haha. Nice. I loved Luna and Ginny's stalking in this. Ah, match making. So much fun! X3 And I was laughing so hard the end! XD Like, rolflmao kind of laughing. God, that was just great. *wipes away tears from laughing so hard* Anywho, I hope everything will be alright with your siblings and everything. I'll definitely be praying that the guy won't do anything.

Write on,

Terra
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
*is praying for you* SG-chan, you are one epic writer. Plus, I know what it's like to freak out about stuff like that, because the neighborhood where I live is really screwed up, what with flashers and mentally ill people and people who randomly knife strangers. Yeah. *prays for SG-chan & her family*
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Lol. That was funny! Must have been some awkward silence! XD
ATC chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Oh, ****! I haven't reviewed in such a long time. D:

Anyway, as you have now progressed to a point where I got no idea what's going on. But, as you said, a lot is filler with enough plot to keep reading (or else risk getting lost). For me, the scenes I have enjoyed the most was England cursing about Voldemort (and entertaining Captain Jack while at it) and Greece taking pictures of a sleeping England, and the pervy Giripan imaginings of ninja!Japan by Greece himself (reminds me of Arkham-Insanity's smackdown series Greece vs. Japan. Greece loses due to those fantasies. XD).

And well... yes, since it IS filler, I can't say much more than the Hetafanservice was fun, but the slow addition of Harry Potter scenes is a nice surprise. I hope there are more, since I seem to have lost the Harry part somewhere in the shuffle of Hetafanservice.

My only concern was the last scene of this chapter (16) about America. I got no idea how this connects to the story, but I assume it will be explained in due time.

Request/Hope: Will we get some indication of ACE family yet? (considering how the FrUK interactions went: featuring big, sharp things and the Greek army) Still waiting for that, Canada, Prussia and some more HP stuff (especially since Luna seems to be a driving force behind England's credibility to Harry. And poor Seamus, but I got the feeling anyone under Ireland will be sort of picked on by the rest of the UK family.)

Laters~!
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
_ It's the Civil War, isn't it? 'Alex' better have died, since he's South America…
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
I WANNA SEE IGGY GO MAMA BEAR! ok sorry. *fangirls* anyways, I LOVE YOUR FIC. and I hope you update soon! oh, and you're not evil for freaking out Slughorn. I've got a fic where Flitwick almost had a heart attack and McGonagall had to do the can-can, so, I can safely say you aren't evil. Maybe I am, though… *giggles evil-ishly*
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
*squeals* TSUNDERES FTW! (Hello, I am an Anglophile) Sorry for the randomness… _"
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Turkey. You must have read my mind because I'm such a fangirl over him right now. *3* please update when you can.
MissRosePetal chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Now I'm sad I hadn't found this fic sooner! *pout* Anyway, it's really good! I don't think I've read a Hetalia-HP crossover yet, and this didn't disappoint me!
Oniongrass chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Why is it harder to write Hetalia characters vs. HP characters? Because countries are awesome and easy (*cough*one-sided*cough*) while wizards don't have an army of cats or giant eyebrows.
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
I loved this chapter. It was short but brilliant. Mais j'aime à tâtons ... * fait la moue *
NinjaTerra chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Review time! Yay! Ok, I loved all of the flashbacks in this chapter. They were really cool and interesting. Also, the last one was the American Civil War, right? Anywho, I'm really excited for how Harry's going to find out Arthur's secret (if he ever does, that is). Silly Dumbledore, almost giving it away. :3 Keep up the awesome work!

Write on,

Terra
SilverLunaMoon chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Is Alex the southern states during the civil war?

Anyway great chapter :D liked the Harry and Dumbledore scene