Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Fandals chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Ya I totally ship UK/US as well. They fit too much not to ship and England is a total Tsundere _
Zeth Dankera chapter 12 . 2/22/2012

First Inheritance and now Torchwood! YOure lucky I know these things XDD
Zeth Dankera chapter 9 . 2/22/2012

*scrambles awkwardly over couch and takes up defensive position*

Zeth Dankera chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
WAIT A BLOODY TICK! Wasn't Zeus' son Hercules not Heracles!

On a side note, I like the usuk thing in the background :D
Zeth Dankera chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
WHAT! The Doctor? Is this a threesome crossover?

Sigh. At least Doctor Who is EPICNESS! *fist pumps like the American she is*

And I love how spellcheck puts EPICNESS automatically in caps... Oh spellcheck how funny you are sometimes...
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
It's ok that Greace got a longer part than Harry, it contains thoughts of yaoi(everyone's secrect dream, even if you are in denial) and ninjas.

As to why Japan wants the pictures? I think it is to either blackmail later or to check up on him without England noticing.
Roith and Lorette chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Lorette: Yessss! This is like cookies! So sweet! Two in two days! This. Is. Madness!

And yes, USUK smexy body pillow, oh god yes. I want one sooooo badly~... And a USUK or Bad Friends Trio comforter, that would be boss.

Doin a great job, all it needs now is Prussia. Pruuusssssiaaaa~...
lightwolfheart chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
! Another update~ BOOYAH BABEH! XD Wait... -reads- ... O.O Y NO STICH'N'BITCH! -shot for being an ungrateful reader-

Okay... asided from the lacking Stich'n'Bitch, I this chapter. Yes, England is a bitchy b*tch; Yes, Kiku would want photos of that; and how did you know the prank we played on- I mean, nothing. Nothing what so ever. XD
anonymous chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Of course England is bitchy when vindictive! How else would he have become such a large Empire?

Good job covering Harry's thoughts during the chapter. I think it was just the right amount.

Hehe, Greece is easily distracted by Kiku related thoughts, is he not? It makes Heracles that much more endearing, though.

I love Greece's 'army'.

Oh god. I read the bottom author's note, and I love VK. I am envious of you. Who wouldn't want such a sexy body pillow?

If you think I just review-rambled, it's because I was listening to dubstep while I wrote the review. It took me 10 minutes to form my thoughts...
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Awesome~! Chapter updates~! X3
ZeroLuver567 chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Awesme chapter. Greece going on randm Kiku related thought trains made me lol.

Ur friend with the sexy Zero pillow... tell them I'm jealous
SilverLunaMoon chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Nice chapter :) I was a little confused aboutRosaria at first ' Anyway, Luna is a good matchmaker XD
Neelh-v1 chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
It is 5:53 AM, England, Great Britain. A girl is in bed, secretly reading fanfiction on the mobile edition. She smiles at the well-written humour, then reads the AN. At this point, her smile resembles one thing:

anonymous chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Poor Seamus (Luna just kinda slapped him around).

I love Blaise's letter to his mom; only in a Hetalia setting would that letter be considered 'normal'.

Does this mean that Blaise is unknowingly the great-grandson of the absurdly handsome Rome, as well as be related to the Mafia? It was always my headcanon that Zabini had something to do with the Italian Mafia, and since this fic has him very heavily tied to Sicily...(where the Mafia originated).
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »