Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
XIII-Jinx-XIII chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Quick question, why do you keep using Greek things like Circe?
DarkForbidden-Love chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
*Huggles story* I'm loving how you kept the Hetalia and Harry Potter characters in character yet make it work. (And the Harry's comment about not stalking Draco? Very amusing ;D )
SilverLunaMoon chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter :D and I loved it that you put in Sealand IT's going to be hilarious XD Is it Denmark he's reffering to as his uncle?
ATC chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Hey, so far enjoying the premise. I think this is the second HPAPH story I seen feature Greece. Going to enjoy this with him. And cool, you managed to include Sealand too! Going to be aggravating for England. Adding Scotland and the rest of the UK family (or the entire Commonwealth, if we want to get more global) might be great cannon fodder to annoy England more about his cooking (though, I feel for him a lot on that essence).

Good luck on your next chapter!
lightwolfheart chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Kinda OC's? You better be talking 'bout Ianto and Jack, hun ... or someone else... please don't let this brilliant story get overrun with OC'S! -breaks down crying-

But in the mean time, BRILLIANT CHAPTER! XD Love love LOVED it and now waiting impatiently for the next while sitting on the edge of my seat and re-reading the entire thing

And I LOL'd so hard at the whole scones thing and Peter, too (THREATENING WITH TINO FTW!)

-pets Greece's kitty-

XD
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
You did a good job at writing Sealand. _
Sora Moto chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Ah, Sealand you little scamp. I almost feel sorry for Arthur having to put up with him for the whole year like this. Oh well it should remain interesting to see how this all works out.
dragonlover721 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
*chanting* Ianto Ianto Ianto Ianto -

Awesome story, can't wait for more
Harrypotter4life7 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Keep Writing! 3

I love your Ideas!

Greece & Iggy! :D

Although I recomend not /too/ much Greece-strangling.

Sorry for being lazy and not signing in (;

Hp4l7
SilverLunaMoon chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I think this story is great, and I absolutely LOVE the Torchwood refference! I would love to see him (and Jack) later in the story Also, could you give me an explanation to your headcanon?

*fave*
I Fucking Love Tea chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
FUUUU- Update! This is a very promising story. Love it so much. And Arthur's aura's so...seme!Arthur. Hot I tell you.

UPDAAATE PLEAAASE
Ribbit chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Very interesting story... I do love the humor in the story

For Ianto, it would be utterly amazing if you did being him into the story... Well him and maybe the rest of the team? :D
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Nice! :)
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Love ya BPF.
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Why do I see a bit of a resemblance between me and France? I don't just mean the hair either.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »