Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
SayMrrp chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Awesome story! Sadly, my fave character isn't it, except for some mentions (can you guess? I bet not) I love the way you make England look crazy. Hee.
SayMrrp chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
The house-elf, that was awesome. And Arthur, go scare the ***** out of Slughorn!
fluffykiwii chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
hehhehehehehe, I need those pics of Iggy
hp1piececraziness chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Did you know that for a person like he was, and considering the tasks at hand and the events going on, Hitler was a rather lazy man ? He spent a lot of his day taking walks or napping. :3
bleubirdsong chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
My phone doesn't want me logging in so I'll leave a message like this.

This story is hilarious! I love how you portrayed the characters realistically, while also keeping them fucking badass at the same time. Your story was also extremely hilarious; it's a pity that you've put it on hold, or discontinued? I checked your AO3 account that you referenced multiple times throughout this, and it seems like you've moved on to other fandoms. That's perfectly okay, but if you don't intend on finishing it, could you please insert a -discontinued- or -on hiatus- message in the summary? All in all, I really enjoyed what I've read here, even though it is not finished. Thank you, and I hope I didn't sound too much like an asshole (that tends to occur when I get sick).
nicolft chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
England seems...a tad bit OOC with the insane side o-o" But is /does/ make things interesting XD
nicolft chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
GAAH XD The death could not overcome neutrality thing cracked me up XDDD But my family's used to me bursting out laughing by now.
aronpuma chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I don't tend to laugh when I'm reading, but I probably disturbed my neighbors when I read "I guess I'll have to deal with them myself. Now where does bruder keep his long range assault rifles?"
Elyhrianna chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Carthage was an enemy of Ancient Greece. A buisness rival to Greece provinces in Afrika, like Nizza. So, England threatening Greece with a second Carthage seems kind of illogical. I mean, maybe I'm wrong but shouldn't England threaten with a second Troy? Or a second Sparta?
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Love the syory so far, can't wait for the update!
Just wondering though, when will the USUK appear and/or America appear so there could be some UST going on? ;D
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Toris, I think the proper term is 'Friends with Benefits'. ;D
broshipFanatic chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
This is very much an enjoyable piece. You did a good job at getting the APH verse into HP, and the characters are very amusing. It's interesting, and I do like how you're following more than just the Golden Trio in here. I think that the characters might be a tiny bit OOC, though. Having England teach Harry kind-of annoys me a bit, seeing as there are even more things that England needs to keep secret. The story may be a wee bit too much to the USUK side. So far the events aren't following what the summary would lead one to believe, and it drags out some. Other than that stuff, I like this. I like how the other Houses get their spotlight too, and I like how England's just a bit wild. It's creative and funny, and the grammar is pretty good. Update soon, or become one with Mother Russia, da?
Ai chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Ai : ... Sakura: Ai-chan cannot speak at the moment due to the pregnancy of Italy. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Wait a second... I think she's trying to say awesome chapter.
TheDominatrixIrene chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
"he didn't notice that there was now a paper stuck to the back of his sweater vest that read: "I (heart) Florida!" with a small flag that was most definitely not British or American in the bottom right corner."

I just could not stop laughing xD
starlight1395 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Haha I loved the fairies! The ironic thing is my name is Keira, and no one spells it right, but you did! I get to be England's fairy! XD
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »