Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
jayan0706 chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
It's alright, take all the time you need! Happy Holidays! :)
pinkdoughnuts chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
Your story is quite hectic, but that's fine since I find it very interesting. I love USUK, so can't wait to see them
ATC chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
MATCHMAKING MAMAS! I KNOW THERE'S SO MUCH MORE IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT MATCHMAKING MAMAS! XDDD Thank you for an entertaining chapter. Been so long from reading actual Hetalia fanfics. Hope it won't be another 5 chapters before I come back. Good luck and great work!
ATC chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
Yes Harry, the world is still spinning. Wonder how he reacts to the "family" aspect of the Nations and his weird UST to someone he raised a brother. C: Still loving it! Total reading marathon still.
ATC chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
I CANNOT BELIEVE I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION WHEN THIS REVEAL HAPPENED. I'M A TERRIBLE REVIEWER. DX BESIDES THAT, YES HARRY IS IN THE KNOWNOF THE COUNTRIES AND YES NA!BROS ON THE WAY!

Seriously, great work. Still got more chapters to read but I had to make a note left right here.
SomeoneKnew chapter 31 . 12/19/2015
MOAR! Pwease? I like reading your fanfiction. And it's been two weeks. Pwease?
SomeoneKnew chapter 30 . 12/19/2015
Oh my gods, awesome chapter! :D
SomeoneKnew chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
*eyeroll* Yes, Harry. The kid brother of your teacher, who is a country, is also a country. It's obvious. *mutters* if you're not a Gryffindor.
SomeoneKnew chapter 28 . 12/19/2015
Is it a coincidence that as soon as Honda-sama arrived, 'Country Where The Sun Rises, Zipangu' began playing on my playlist? I think not.
SomeoneKnew chapter 27 . 12/19/2015
Siriusly. How is this his life?
SomeoneKnew chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Hehehehe! I loved the twins! Canada is awesome. Even when he's out of character, because this is an epic OOC.
SomeoneKnew chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
*blink* I'd forgotten how... different... Luna is, and not always in a good way. Usually, but not always.
SomeoneKnew chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Hungary? Or Rapunzel? It could be either.
SomeoneKnew chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
Looking forward to that snowball fight, then! :D
SomeoneKnew chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
I would rather have 'a snowball fight that's chock full of UST that can be resolved and is also accompanied by dozens of innuendos.' XD Half-cat. I don't really want to see that...
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »