Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Shirtlessness! :D
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Wow. Was NOT expecting Heracles. _
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
O_O Are you serious about the Doctor appearing?! That would be awesome!
Felichi chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
D':
The chappie was said to be here in two weeks TTATT
It's been two months TTATT
DAMN I'M DEPRESSED.
Keep writing this!
I always love it when you update this (even thought this long wait has made me depressed) (but it does always) (and tjhis is not a "HEY U UPDATE NOW OR I'LL UNFAVOURITE THIS HAHAHA" kind of review, so no offence
I really love your stories, and I'm sorry for FF being a dick (they removed my stories too TTTT), let's beat them up together *cracks knuckles*

See ya soon!
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
woohoo! please update soon
Myrna Maeve chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
PLease update soon!
AndDownWeGO chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Ianto from Torchwood, that's so cool! I don't really see him as wales though.
davespritenotdave chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
You have a nice story. Even if it's so yaoi that I almost spilled my lunch. I'll stay with this story though. It has a nice plot. But... are you going to put America in? I didn't really read that chapter because of... you know...
Are you also gonna put Russia in? and Belarus? They're very funny together. Yeah, and hitting Harry on the head with Hungary's pan is cruel. I showed that (only that) scene to my mom and she went... weird... only thing I can say about her weird tantrum...
She's a hard core HP fan.
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT 123456789 chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
IDK where you got the reference from, but that chapter was hilarious and cool at the same time.

THE SAME TIME!
In any case I hope you update soon. THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS STORY COMMANDS YOU!
Butter is Found chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Although I don't like Giripan, the plotline is pretty cool! And I don't mind the other pairings.
Mitsukuni'sLilTwinSis chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Come on, you just HAD to leave it that point, didn't you? I mean, seriously! I NEED another chapter! PLEASE?
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
he pulld a hungary! I lik o like of bulgaria as the sweeter of he duoad romainia as the louder always gets in truble.
SERIOULSY MAKE ROMAINA CRASH THE PARTY!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »