Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
ATC chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANSWERING MORE QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS!

(/A)/

Anyway...

So we got answers about the "trip" England made with Dumbledore earlier in this story (THAT ANSWERS SOME OF HARRY'S WANSTING), an appearance from Bulgaria and Romania (Did you get the names from BehindTheName website? I blame the F-YeahShittyHetaliaOCs tumblr for prompting me to ask this), and Hungary's Pan-fu (through Iggy of all people. Housewife jokes plz ).

PS: I vote for inbreeding as the answer for limitated magical ability in modern times. :3

Thank you for coming back, at least for this story!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Cool! But it's been so long... I can't remember what it was about in the first place... But, take whatever time you need.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
This chapter was cool. Amnesia? I love how England acts so calm about that. Oh yes, the questions Harry will have... MUAHAHA! This'll be troublesome for Engl- I mean, ARTHUR *winkwink* ;) I love Seland's line: "I'm going to tell Daddy and Papa on you!" Peter called petulantly from a corner of the classroom. "You're not supposed to do anything that will potentially scar me for life!" Scar for life? that probably won't be too scarring compared to other things in his long life as a ("fake") country.
MagiMace chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
YAY. YOU UPDATED. 3 Kiril's a cute name. XD And please please please both of them attend! Because, well, that'd be totally awesome. And Bulgaria gets to laugh at everyone who screams when they see Romania. Lucky him.
Seileach chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
LOL Arthur! watch it there Iggy, Harry can't save the world with a cracked skull! LOL
Unfortunately I can't do much in the way of criticism-my skills are mostly limited to catching typos and occasional grammar corrections. But I think your writing is great anyway. Thanks for updating and good luck with everything going on!
Yue Sai chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
Well I must say, I absolutely love this story and I'm sorry what FF net has done to you and your sister. I agree with what you say and hope that the problem doesn't get worse. I found this story on the site you recommended and wrote a review there only for it to deny my reading security code abilities and so after the tenth time of trying I've decided to just review here.

I must thank you for sharing this story with us. I thoroughly loved it and it has helped me escape the problems in my life and so I must thank you for that. There were several places in this story that has made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to cry. Rarely have I ever read a story to get that kind of reaction from me. I hope you do continue on your other site and if not, I still thank you for this story. I can't say thank you enough really. So thanks again and keep writing. You're an amazing writer and I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
The Dangerous One chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
I think Romania should totally be at Slughorn's party just hanging out and drinking some cranberry juice or something and someone should be all 'OMG that's blood!' Or something. When did I start talking like Poland anyway? Yeah, I'd follow a Minnesota state-tan's Tumblr :3 He sounds interesting. Hetalia, Harry Potter, Torchwood, Doctor Who, and now Supernatural? I think I love you... But anyways... This is a great story! I read all 24 chapters in less than one day :D Even if Fanfiction wants to be a bitter bitch about them, it'd be great if you kept going! Your writing is really funny and entertaining and it's the first thing that's made me smile in too long. *bows to the awesome*
t1ckt0ck8r8kh34ds chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Oh man. has turned into such a bitch. But I love this story, and I WIL track you down on one of those other sites. :D
Amphithere-Gray chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
Oh my goodness, I just, goddammit I'm really kinda pissed right now.

So I'm sitting here reading this story, (unfortunately not really reading the authors comments but absolutely enthralled with the words that so happened to appear when I searched for a good Hetalia/Harry Potter Crossover) literally with fingers crossed hoping that the chapter I was reading wouldn't be the last, because dang I have really, /really/ fallen in love with this, when I come to this particular 'chapter'.

Obviously I was really confused, angry, and also more then a bit suspicious when I read the part about fanfiction taking down stories, especially about your sister writing a really long Hetaoni fanfict as well as a 2p!Hetalia. So I go to your page and start reading your profile.

holy crap

just, holy crap...

not only is this whole thing with fanfiction simply appalling and honestly made me infuriated when I read about it (I mean, I'd heard rumors, but never anything like what you wrote. Thank you for that by the way...), but apparently one of my new-found favorite authors is the sister of one of my all-time favorite authors in the universe!

I simply, absolutely, and utterly /love/ FiraKam's stories, and I was really confused when her HetaOni story, which I actively followed due to its immense levels of pure amazing-ness, suddenly disappeared. I am honestly angry at my self that I didn't look into why that was sooner, but now that I have I am seriously furious. I think its awful what FanFiction has been doing lately, and I'm so sorry about your and your sisters stories. I have yet to read any more of yours, but I'm sure they will be just as fantastic as this one and I already know for a fact how good your sisters are. Please tell her that she is really wonderful and I really admire her for now, I guess, re-writing her HetaOni story.

I'm not really a writer (I pretty much spend my life drawing), but I truly love to enjoy the works on this site, and it really upsets me learning about what is happening to so many of these incredible authors. I completely understand your decision, and I wish both you and your sister the very best of luck. Rest assured I will most /defiantly/ be looking into those other websites to find your stories again, because regardless of any ridiculousness and frankly ass-nine events on , your writing is just too wonderful to /not/ read.

ahaha, I'm really sorry if this is all just annoying spam to you, I don't usually leave comments, but I just had to say that you have at least 1 fan of your work avidly supporting you - even if I /know/ I cant be the only one.

Please give my compliments and regards to your sister, and again, I'm so sorry and I wish you luck

-Amphithere-Gray, aspiring artist and a huge admirer
MaliceArchangela chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
I understand your actions, though I am sad to see you go.

Are you planning on transferring this story over to your other accounts? If so, then can you let me know when and where? You've done such a great job on this story that I would hate to see it just end uncomplete.

I hope that the other sites treat you and your sister better.
jesteringKinghood chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Dude, seriously? That is so unfair! How could the admins do that! I hope you upload this story on because I want to read it!
fac-me-cocleario-vomere chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
O-Oh dear, I hadn't heard about this. This is awful.

I hope you'll continue this, and post up the link to it somewhere, because this is one of my absolute favourite fics ever and I reread it when I need to cheer up. I really hope this doesn't get deleted.

That goes for all of my other favourites, too (some of which are not exactly m-rated, ahem), and I totally agree with you about the mods abusing their power.
DiJei Aya chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Oh man! I had been looking forward for every chapter of this story! If you don't mind, can I stalk you again? What are those sites you were talking about? I'd really like to know, thank you!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
well i think its actually about time. all thing (good or bad) must come to an end.

it was only a matter of time till this sweet site went sour, so imma move on and those sites you've mentioned are looking pretty sweet
Too lazy to log in chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Can I relike this story just for that chapter? I applaud thee!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »