Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
Ash chapter 9 . 5/31
OH MY GODS I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER sorry that was in all caps but this is bloody brilliant!
SayMrrp chapter 25 . 5/29
Loveeee this! Thanks for writing more! And how'd you guess my favorite character? Hmmm... He or she was in the list you provided... eeep.
ATC chapter 25 . 5/25
3 YEARS! OMG! WELCOME BACK! I had to re-read your story from the beginning JUST to understand your new chapter. DX Still, I'm glad to read a Hetalia story again after such a long time. Geeze, I swear... after getting Hetalia S5, my interest just dropped off the face of the Earth. Thank whatever deity that got me to visit the crossover section today.

And yes, finally we get some reasons, and foreboding implications about the Nation-personifications getting involved in the UK Wizard War II. While that small bite of seriousness now got me hooked again, I hope we'll get more implications of the effects of the Heta-verse has on HP06 events. I'm already seeing Draco caving under pressure from his assassination job (yay for Blaise being a super bro), the Slug Club party with Harry and Luna (yes, journalist!Luna FTW :3), and another magical personification (Go Romania! and poor Bulgaria XD).

And for some reason, I keep thinking about the magical potential of future Nations coming in. Canada and America is becoming more and more of the two I keep thinking about, even though only America came in as a dream person, and Canada just mentioned at the Stitch 'n Bitch. I keep thinking Canada and Prussia has more magical potential than their "blood" siblings, and why they might have more dominance in the Magical Communities (Canada for both his country and his brother's; Prussia for most of the Germanic countries, since it doesn't seem most Nations don't seem actively involved with the Magical population). I keep seeing them both fighting Death Eaters as a Badass Battle Couple in this story... XDDD

And here I am slinging requests. Doh... Keep up with the good work! And again, WELCOME BACK! \(OwO)/
Madam Bakunawa chapter 25 . 5/22
I'm happy n all that cutie Romania is here...BUT

I've been waiting ever since I read the first Chapie and I'm dyiiinnggggg /chokes on tears and clicks fave n follow anyways/
rottieangel chapter 21 . 5/13
No more watching Legally Blonde for you XD. The funny thing is, we're actually doing that for my school musical and me and my friends have been singing There Right There, nonstop
rottieangel chapter 14 . 5/12
I had to stop reading for a second and do a double take when I saw Sicily was named Rosaira Vargas. Sicily is also an OC for my sister, and she also named her's Rosaira Vargas.
ReotheLeo chapter 25 . 5/8
Can't be bothered logging in, lol. But on that note- GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN! I meant to read this a couple of days ago, but then business got real and I forgot until your message today- so thank you for that!

Brilliant update, and I am so glad to see more of this baby~~~ ;33 I've always loved this fic and now- everything's just wonderful! Aaaaaaah, and the Crumple Horned Snorkack's? Genius~! Loved it!

But yes, keep at it and I, your ever faithful friend, shall keep reading! :DD :DD :DD

solikethesea chapter 25 . 5/3
Ey I finally finished retreading this fic & dude, awesome! I love all the subplots & I'm curious as hell as to how they turn out, which is a nice way of saying that the sooner u update the happier Ill be. So like nice job & pls no more 2-yr breaks! Thanks for writing!
nvmoi chapter 25 . 5/2
It's been 84 years...

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE THANK YOU! Also nice job with everything, the chapter is wonderful as always. Perhaps another one will be coming soon?...
SharpNote the FABULOUS chapter 10 . 4/30
I'm actually, like, 60% or so Irish. Irish people FTW!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 25 . 4/30

Did I ever tell you how much I love how you portray England and everyone? It's just so beautiful. You apply them so well to the HP verse and not just through them in there and it's just so glorious

And the interaction between Harry and Luna is just so cute :3c

And someond give Stephen a medal for messing around and pissing of England like, who doesn't want to twist England's buttons? ovo

But yikes oo Voldemorts spreading his anti-muggle propaganda to other countries now D:

The plot intensifies ovo
"The next chapter will be up within two weeks, I promise." T_T
Goldenseal chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
Omg. I love everything about this fanfic. The ships and the changes and the craziness! This is just golden. :)
Le Fay chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
When I saw Ianto's name for Wales I actually sqeeeeed. I actually had to smack myself when I realized I was fangirling before I knew it was the same character.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 24 . 7/14/2014