Reviews for A Wonderful World Of Magic
SomeoneKnew chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
*blink* Pansy. The, quote, 'girl with the face of a pug', unquote. Is acting far too much like Hungary.
SomeoneKnew chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
-_- Now Discord is stuck in my head. Thanks. But siriusly, you rock!
SomeoneKnew chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
O_O Oh my Godric. I listened to the song, and I read it, and it. Was. EPIC. It totally works and it's just awesome! XD Although halfsnapped!England is a bit too much like James Matthew B, Oppidan Scholar Bastard, when he has Arthur Llewelyn Darling in a guillotine and the rope is in Darling's own cowardly palm. Kinda crazy and unsettling... but at the same time so awesome. Loved it!
SomeoneKnew chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
*scrunches forehead* What's a Weevil? I should probably know, but eh. *shrug* Who cares. Anyways, awesome chapter, as always! I love Cryptic!Arthur. Well really, I like any Arthur. But is Canada going to be mentioned in any way in this? He's my favourite and also my brother-in-all-but-blood.
SomeoneKnew chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Ehehe, no. No Ginny/Luna yuri allowed, thanks. I don't have anything against the pairing, it's just that I do. And I don't blame Maeve if she does, I mean, who doesn't have a crush on him? -/-
SomeoneKnew chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I never trust. Ever. Not even Dumbledore, or Cho Chang. Or even Silena Beaureagard. But you can decide for yourself whether you think Juliet Butler has ulterior motives.
Fan chapter 31 . 12/14/2015
Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseee update! I keep waiting for the next chapter! Don't leave me hanging!
SomeoneKnew chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
What city is his spleen? I'm woried. And Heracles, you know you're named after a girl, right? Well not really a girl, a goddess actually, but wouldn't you rather be called a name based on Zeus's than one from Hera?
SomeoneKnew chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Lovino! :D I saved tomatoes for you! *passes tomatoes* Great chapter!
SomeoneKnew chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I like how Wales doesn't even seem to like England but takes care of him anyway :) That's what I call a healthy sibling relationship.
SomeoneKnew chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
I love your writing. This was a great chapter.
SomeoneKnew chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
That was an... interesting...dream. And I liked how their parents are just blatantly trying to get them together XD
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Love it! So it's a bit of one-sided Larry, hmm? Okay then.
SomeoneKnew chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to Canada. Frank Zhang. And murderous!England is awesome.
SomeoneKnew chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Lili is cool. :) But knives are better than guns, in my opinion anyways.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »