Reviews for Unrequited Love
Huskinata chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love the ending!
DeathDude1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
that wasant a bad first fanfic i must say i enjoyed it as i am a fan of the light and misa pairing and it was quite good in this one and the way that light ignored her at first was quite well done (like it is in death note) and so it was a good story. However since this story is a "one-shot" with the ending you put in it kind of ruined it to leave it on a brainteaser like that "She wondered if it was true." i have to say that the ending could have been done better as if you were doing more chapters then yes fair play to leave it on a cliffhanger but for a one-shot makes it a bit annoying. anyway overall not bad for a first fanfic which i liked.
Ned Flanders chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Poor Misa, Light just keeps using her and she seems to be oddly okay with it.
I enjoyed your story but maybe you should have gotten into more detail :)
SullyR chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Hot
sarah chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i loved the way you wrote them!
sarah chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
amazing story it was really good
LawlietFangirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OMG! OMG! So romantic! ASDFGHJKL! You did a good job.
Kade Halloween chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
The story is quite short, as compared to other lemon stories I have read so far but maybe the most appealing. All of us know, light just used misa in his plans rather than loving her as she wanted. I must admit even the sex acts were quite seducing and pleasurable, but the most touchable part was the ending. Even though light had sex with misa, but the question is 'is it true'!
Overall, its one of the best lemon stories I have ever read. Keep it up
SherryLovesChux3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Make a sequel?

X)
JudgedPanda chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*sigh* if only that really happened ;P this was great I hope to read more
Adala chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hm, I think both, Misa's and Light's mood change comes much too quickly. First, Misa is happy Light is home and all of a sudden she starts to cry, while Light is annoyed at first and without much ado he's all horny.

I'm not sure if that was your idea in the first place, but you could get a shortcut by stating that this is Light and Misa's "thing": she starts crying and pleading and begging for his love and he being incredibly turned on by this. But then Misa has to think about this when he rejects her or earlier.

Also:

How did Light reach her nipple without getting rid of her bra first? I mean, maybe it's possible if Misa is wearing a very low-cut bra, but I imagine it rather uncomfortable for Light.

Apart from that: the story has potential, I especially liked the ending, when they actually have sex. It's described quite nicely, which is something not everybody gets right, especially the first time ;-)

Cheers!

Adala
PotatoFlakes chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
:O I'm Naughty O:
AvengerStrife chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Yep that's Light. A jerk face, and I love him. Misa is just too much of a fangirl. Anyway, this is a great story, you did well in keeping them in character. I like it.
redframe chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really liked this one-shot. It's been a while since I watched or read Death Note, but I thought both Light and Misa were in character and I liked the little lemon at the end :D

It was kind of short, though. You should write another one (same pairing) and make it longer. I bet it would be awesome!
love chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Poor Misa. She loves Light but he's a huge ass face.

Loved this!