Reviews for The Force of a Cloud Car
Reeeeeema chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
This was a really good crossover story between star wars and Care bears. Great job :)
gaul1 chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
innovative
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
this is a very good story, i felt the end was somewhat abrupt, yet as i re-read it, i realised you can't easily make it any longer. it would be good to hear more stories from you, between these two worlds. especially them in the SW universe. it's a well written story, and keep writing
Shadow000 chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Wow. I was wondering whether you were being serious or not when you said you wrote a Star Wars/Care Bears crossover. Evidently you were. I'm impressed.

I just *had* to read this despite the fact it has been years since I've read/seen both of the worlds. I liked the introduction. It bought back some of my vague memories and made the story more understandable. I think I had a Care Bear. I can't remember which one it is though or where it is now.

You have a good concept for the crossover. It makes sense and everything. I don't know how you managed that:)I can't say if everyone is in-character. I don't remember that much about the worlds.

There are some good line like, "This-my life- can get very confusing." An understatement in my opinion.

Crossovers are fun! That's the way I found out about programs or stories I might never actually try. That's the way I found out about Dark Angel. Then I watched the program. I'm kinda backwards.

*wanders off to look for the Care Bear*
Tidmag chapter 15 . 9/18/2003
Thanks for liking my story. I don't know if the Sleepy Hollow fic will be a one shot. That's all that my mind came up with.

This story was funny. Leia showed some of that Skywalker temper ... evil glares and all. Luke pointing a gun at the Carebears was something of a scary moment. I could just imagine the horror stories of it.

I like odd crossovers as well. Keep up the great work.
Holli chapter 16 . 9/7/2003
Wow. You know, Care Bears isn't something I'd ever expect to see in a story with Star War; but you really made it work. Very nice stuff.
Lachriel chapter 16 . 9/6/2003
Wow. Good fic. Nice ending. Great song (one of my favorites). I'm sensing the possiblity of a sequal.
Lachriel chapter 14 . 8/19/2003
Huh. Didn't catch that when I watched it. 'Course it's been a couple years. Cool. Wonder what the Wishing Star gave Leia.
Mujamo chapter 13 . 8/11/2003
Awesome! I love the nice twist...Darkheart, eh? HOw cool is that...a Sith Lord from Care Bears. I have a sudden urge to draw a care bear with a lightsabre. *shakes head to clear disturbing image* Anyway, this has become even more strange, as if it could get much stranger, and I love it! *sits and waits for the next chapter*
Thessily Thessilonikki chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
cannot. breathe. laughing.

Never expected to see THIS crossover. I must say, it is certainly amusing.

Says the girl wearing the care bear t-shirt.

I like. Will read more later. :)
Mujamo chapter 11 . 7/26/2003
very good. One problem...it's too short! Must...see...more.
Lachriel chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
Its a CareBear Conspiracy! This sounds fun. _
Lachriel chapter 9 . 5/5/2003
Oh! Are they leaving? Maybe Carebears are Force sensitive Ewoks. Hm...
Mujamo chapter 8 . 3/21/2003
I must say, I am hooked. This is one of the most, uh, original(?) crossovers I've ever read. And very interesting, I like how you've actually made it work. I loved the movie with Dark Heart, it was my favorite one, so of course I love all the references to it. I loved the Care Bears when I was a kid. Ah, the nostalgia. Write more, please! I want to see how this turns out.
Neva chapter 8 . 3/6/2003
This story rocks like music with rocks in. I was SUCH a Care Bears fan when I was small - they always had the coolest villains. And I have to admit, this is a pretty unusual idea, but wonderfully executed. Keep writing!