Reviews for On The Outside
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was really lovely and well done! I loved the realistic progression for Dave & how adorable he & Kurt are together. So cute! :)
lavatay chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This story is just amazing!
Thank you for sharing it! )
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
wlkgklsdbvsdvdkv

this is my second time reading this - and it just gets better and better! why didn't zi comment the first time! Shame on me!
bleedingdaylight chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my god, I don't know where to start with this story. I loved ALL of it. Every single little thing. I loved Zoe! She was amazing and I have a picture in my head of what she looks likes and Dave is simply perfectly imperfect in this story! Kurt is a sexy beast (as per usual) and Santana is her usual amazingly scary, who also cares though she would never admit to it, self. Sam is great, I love his and Dave's friendship throughout the story, espeically how it began and evolved. Azimio is awesome about Karofsky being gay and all that jazz. Also, Rachel, Puck and Lauren were simply hysterical and Finn's ungraceful moments had me laughing so freaking hard. Blaine was good in the story, being a good friend to Kurt and all and still giving Karofsky a chance (which made me EXTREMELY happy, let me tell you). I also like the side plots with the Zoe/Mike/Tina/Artie/Brittany drama and you portrayed Mercedes's diva side perfectly. WELL DONE!
licklee chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I absolutely loved this story! it was so cute and adorable. I love how David got his redemption and his man! :D
Nire93 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is super awesome, I really enjoyed reading it. I even liked your OC, I felt she was an important character and worker really well in this fic.

thanks for sharing this with all of us
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
...I read this three times. Three. And each time I loved it even more. You write Karofsky's character so dammed amazingly that it scares me, and the way that his relationships evolve and change with the other glee characters- stunning. Thanks for the great read!
SilentPirate chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic. I just can't find the words to tell you how much I loved it. At the very beginning I wasn't sure if I'd like it but then I got hooked and now that I'm done I have to admit that it is really wonderful and I am in love with it. Seriously, if I wasn't so tired right now, I'd be reading it a second time right away. This gave me so many Kurtofsky happy feelings. My heart feels like it's going to explode. Anyways, I think you get the point... I jus wanted to let you know how truly great this fic is. Bye :)
susines chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
omg! I enjoyed it alot! so sweet...really beautiful, thanks for writing
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is in my top 5 fanfics that I've read, and I've read a few hundreds, thank you for posting it, it was a joy to read. Once I started I couldn't stop, it was very well written. Just amazing work through and through. I will be looking for more of you work, because this was just great. I viewed your profile, please write more Glee fanfic, you really captured the characters to a tee
Palaemon77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I Found this on Kurtofsky Big Bang.

It's one of my favorites.
punk-rock-yuppie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was stunning; fantastic. Everything about it was wonderful. I am furious that this doesn't have more reviews, and I hope you write more Glee because I love your characterization, your style of writing. I can't find a flaw in this fic. Just, absolutely remarkable.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow. That was just amazing.

So much of it to.

It never ran out of steam. Never got boring. Thank you so much for giving them all happy endings. Even Alzimo.

Could you please give them the double date they never got? Their bromance was actually really awesome and made me all warm and fuzzy inside. This is just one of those feel good stories, you know?

The ones that make you think maybe the world can be a good place after all.
Zeto chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome fic! I definitely need to go looking for more of your work. :D
HPmeghan7474 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Why does this wonderful story only have 7 reviews? It's soooo good and lovely and sweet and beautiful and jdfgksdjdkfj! I love it! Thanks for this :)