Reviews for Seeing Color
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
...I'm so confused omg x.x Don't get me wrong, I loved this a lot, but like... what XD; I think Kiyoshi was Dai's dad or brother or something, that I got... but not really much else o.o;; Were the experiments for Daisuke's eyes, or something else?

Or I'm probably just being stupid _ I'd probably get it if I didn't read it at like, 3/4 AM XD;

Anyways! My confusion aside, great job I loved the whole color and grey thing, well done! (And of course the TakeDai was a wonderful touch, as was the *very* like DaiKen)

jessica499499 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I had trouble understanding any if it.
Shirakawa Myself chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Erm ... I am quite dim sometimes, I know, but I didn't entirely get what hapened to Daisuke - was Haiku conducting experiments on him he shouldn't have been? And are the Motimiyas not Dai's real family but Kiyoshi is his father?

Were Dai's eyes due to the experiments or was he born like that?

Don't get me wrong, I really really liked this fic, I just a teeny bit confused at the end :P Sorry!
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ahh, I love this, it's so original! I would prefer Takedai, personally, but whichever fits the storyline best ] (even though you've already written Ch2 when I write this :P)

Only thing is, it's hard to differentiate between living and dreaming; for example, when Daisuke is dreaming then suddenly snaps back to reality - it's hard to determine where the dream/thinking about the dream ends and the rest of the story continues.

This fic is so original and I think it's really good what you've done with grey/doctors/Haiku/etc. ]
M chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
ok...that was confusing as hell. It was really interesting, and I got into it, but it was terribly confusing!
Zeto chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Excellent story. The pacing was good, the way you wrote Takeru was lovely too. Wonderful, intriguing plot.
Ikustizen chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
I don't get it. What was Daisuke suffering from? Weird... I like your story so far though! and no, the place between Kiyoshi and Daisuke did not make sense
Darkest-Shades chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Daisuke Niwa? Like D.N. Angel Niwa? That's very cute. I thought that was cute since they DO look the same, somewhat. _ XD I got a bit confused at the end, I understood the relationship between Kiyoshi and Daisuke, but I don't know, did the other children know what was going on since they were waitinf for him? Hm. Otherwise, very good. :)
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
really good fic! i really enjoyed it! it was kinda complicated at the start but everything cleared up later on. glad daisuke's getting better! yeah everything made sence especailly the part bout daisuke and kiyoshi. are u gonna continue this or has it ended? good fic tho! hope to read more of ur stories!
RainOwl chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
No, I'm afraid it didn't really make sense. (frowns) are you going to continue it? You could, like, have Daisuke explain it to Takeru, and then we'd understand, too . . . ah well, it was just an idea. all in all, it's a really good story.
Vialana chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
This was such an interesting story, very intense and mind-bending. Sometimes it was hard to get my head around, but i think i got it. It did makes sense, but i just had to think about it a bit more than i would with other fics.

Kiyoshi is Daisuke's real father, isn't he? He gave him up to this centre thinking it was best for him, but they lied and experimented. I got that part.

Not as much Takedai as i would have hoped, but i loved it nonetheless.

I really loved the symbolism of the grey and the colours throughout all of this, i thought it was brilliant.

Seriously thoug, his hass got to be one of the most interesting and intriguing fic's i've read. I loved it.
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
I liked it. Nicely done!
moo mockney chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
shyte! that made absolute sense, that was wonderful! gah! *snatches story and smashes face against it* blah! that- GAH! eek! *runs in circles and smashes into wall* absolutely wonderful.
CaSeYgUrL chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
OMG! i luv this story! it's a great idea! it's soooo sad! poor Davis! and the song blue adds a nice touch to it! don't ya think? well keep up the good work! maybe u can right another story how Davis tell the others.

~CaSeYgUrL _
Demented Koneko chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
This story is really amazing! I enjoyed reading it very much. You describe everything so beautifully. It was sweet how much Takeru cared over Daisuke. Was this the end, or will there be more? I hope there is more, but here leaves a great ending too. I hope to read more if you continue. _ *adds to favourites list*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »