Reviews for Kaasan
I've read all your xs fics. And I would just like to point out how much I love that most if not all your works are tied together! I rarely see should great follow through in stories. I just adore all your works! Thanks for the wonderful reading experince!
honesty chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
DOJO KNEW BUT NOT THE OTHERS!
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I had a brief period where all I could read was Chamiko and I thought I had ripped through all the ones that were worth reading. Which is why I was (pleasantly) surprised when I came upon this!

A family situation, no less. I could not even begin to imagine Chase with his own family (a dysfunctional one if I really had to think of one) but you... you made it work so beautifully. It was so normal and yet so believable that I could not help but be enthralled. The reactions of the other monks were great, especially Raimundo's. Chase's actions were not over the top and the heritage issue was resolved quite nicely. I am a bit surprised that there was not more angst 'before' the pregnancy issue was discovered but that would have required at least 20more pages I'm sure and would have just been a total mess. Obviously you wanted to focus on the post-romance and you did it well, covering most of the bases that would come with this kind of scenario.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awe that is too cute!
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I LOVE THE NAME OF THE BABE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE THE STORY
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT AND THE NAME YOU THOUGHT OF FOR THE CHILD WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVED EVERY PART OF IT WELL NOT EVERY PART ABOUT KIMIKO GIVING BIRTH BUT THE REST WAS BEAUTIFUL
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awwww, that was adorable! I loved it! Gotta love Chamiko baby stories. Squee! And I really liked that name compromise - good job! And you wrote it so well too. This was definitely one of the best Chamiko fics I've read, even if it is only a oneshot. But I do love that Dojo knows - I'm glad somebody does! They need someone on their side. Thanks for the great read!
lone goth-kitten chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Cute! (girly scream).

This would actually be good as a series, if you continued on from this point.

Really liked the character work and all. Different, but not totally ooc. That is something hard to do.
monique chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
so cute i'm not a total fan of this couple but so freaking cute i'm a fan of wuya and chase
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww! It fits under 2 categories.. Cause it's fluffeh too! I liked it! It was in total contrast to my story... But I liked it
LunaUniquin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
AWWWW! How sweet! It's so beautiful, it made me cry!

I wish I could write something as beautiful as this...

Poor Kimiko, but she's okay at the end, so I'm happy!

And Dojo? Wow, he just HAD to come at the end...That sneaky dragon. ;D

Anyways, I REALLY hope this could be in first place for the contest, because it's just so BEAUTIFUL! :')
GreatDarkNoodleKing chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
ME GUSTA FACE!

I LOVE IT! It's so sentimental!

I was surprised to see this as the first entry posted, as I was like, "Wait, for real?"

But I'm pleasantly surprised by this story! It's really cute!

It has been added to the C2 for my contest, and I'll let you know how it turns out!

This is your first work in 2 years?

0.0

I AM HONORED!

It's adorable!

Aiko... Never would have thought of that name...

Dang...

You're good!

I definitely like this story, though! It's so adorable!

I hadn't expected an entry already! I was expecting to have to wait...!

WOW! You work fast!
RaixKimxChase chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Holy crap that was amazing!