Reviews for Owning you
Loved it. It was adorable. Keep up the good work. Ill be looking
Marie-S-Raven chapter 6 . 6/26
Awww! I like this a lot, thanks for it!
Athena Minev chapter 6 . 6/20
I don't know whether you are still active in fanfiction or not. But, still... How about a sequel?
Or have you?
Bravo encore encore!
I like it but it feels incomplete
WeasleyofFairyTail chapter 6 . 5/13
Yay! What a wonderful story, thank you for writing it!
AnimeLoverNK chapter 6 . 5/6
i love how everyone is like its about time
ReadingIsMyImaginationTheater chapter 6 . 5/4

BEAUTIFUL STORY!
Luce chapter 6 . 3/26
heck yah!
raepan2010 chapter 6 . 2/25
I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on the idea of watching or reading anything to do with Fairy Tail. Your story, however, has changed my view. I've watched a few episodes already and plan to watch more in my spare time.
MYNAMEISINKANJI chapter 6 . 2/19
Awesome.
EliseCelestialMage chapter 6 . 2/18
Enjoyed.
animequeen100 chapter 6 . 1/28
You have no idea how long I have been wanting to read a Nalu fic that has straight up Nalu but also adresses that Lisanna is not a possibility for Natsu. I wanted to read some parts with Lisannas perspective on Natsu and Lucy, and that sad recognition that Lucy os the one meant for Natsu, and also mentioning her time in Edolas and how that Nalu was also on. THIS STORY WAS PERFECT ON EVERY LEVEL FOR THAT NEED! I loved this fic and I wish there was more, or am epilogue with Nalu babies!

This story hit everything perfectly. I found it on anothet users fav stories list! Perfectly characterization of everyone, evendors Lisanna. That's a big deal because I am not a Lisanna fan but I don't hate her. She's a sweet person, and most fics either dismiss her childhood with Natsu and make her have zero feelings for him, or they make her a spiteful person who who wants to tear Natsu and Lucy up. This was perfect in that it acknowledges that she might have feelings for Natsu, but he does not reciprocate.

Seriously, everything I have been wanting to read in a NALU fic, was here. I heart this! Hope you write more of it!